F30 now has long waiting list!

Re: F30 now has long waiting list!

Actual savings compare to PML dun know, maybe 20K, maybe 30k. This is not important, PML is agent, by right should be 20k more expensive than PI.
The thing is...
1. Went to PML 4 times, say 328i dun have sports line, only luxury, dun have sunroof, if want sunroof, need to order and wait 3 month, need to top up another 5k (roughly). Want Alpine white? Also wait. cannot wait anymore lah!!! sian
2. Listed price is 25X k, yes, can +trade in, give u voucher and discount what so ever. Finally can manage to get maybe like 220K or 225 I think. But then, I have an old car to trade in, the trade in price under recent policy is like damn low (this one really not PML's fault), so end up I need to fork out more cash.
3. COE rebate level

End up I have to choose PI, honestly I really wanted to buy PML, when F30 launchs in singapore, I went to PML so many times, haiz..

thanks for sharing. no worries, f30 328i rocks .... on behalf of ac323

nokia27149;983756 said:
Actual savings compare to PML dun know, maybe 20K, maybe 30k. This is not important, PML is agent, by right should be 20k more expensive than PI.
The thing is...
1. Went to PML 4 times, say 328i dun have sports line, only luxury, dun have sunroof, if want sunroof, need to order and wait 3 month, need to top up another 5k (roughly). Want Alpine white? Also wait. cannot wait anymore lah!!! sian
2. Listed price is 25X k, yes, can +trade in, give u voucher and discount what so ever. Finally can manage to get maybe like 220K or 225 I think. But then, I have an old car to trade in, the trade in price under recent policy is like damn low (this one really not PML's fault), so end up I need to fork out more cash.
3. COE rebate level

End up I have to choose PI, honestly I really wanted to buy PML, when F30 launchs in singapore, I went to PML so many times, haiz..

nokia27149;983756 said:

End up I have to choose PI, honestly I really wanted to buy PML, ..

I am trying to reconcile the logic of your two statements above..........

PML more ex, need to wait but you still wanted PML?

PML smells sweeter?

may be pml showroom got kopi luwak ... smell sibei tok kong one

MW;983784 said:

PML smells sweeter?

PI car also need to wait if you want the specs of your dream, so if PML's price is only 20K off, PML is a better choice.

MW;983784 said:

PML smells sweeter?
PML SE more chio.

How come we don't have M Sports with Sport AT?

More chio than Sports line especially Steering Wheel.

ktnpl;983794 said:
PI car also need to wait if you want the specs of your dream, so if PML's price is only 20K off, PML is a better choice.
PML car also need to wait if you want the specs of your dream.

Which is the lesser evil??

Last edited by a moderator:

Never discover any chio SE so far at PML, once saw a chio one at C&C though

Anyway, dun really like talk to female SE, what do women understand about cars?

Last year i changed my rims, till today wife never notice the difference...

Meek;983828 said:
Sigh. How rude.

Meek, just show your singpass.

nokia27149;983827 said:
Never discover any chio SE so far at PML, once saw a chio one at C&C though

Anyway, dun really like talk to female SE, what do women understand about cars?

Last year i changed my rims, till today wife never notice the difference...
Did you notice your wife when she change her wardrobe??

Run far far.

Meek, my SingPass is S1234567Z & password is 12345.

nokia27149;983756 said:
The thing is...
3. COE rebate level

But PI no overtrade so will take in your old car very low right?
End up will it still be the same?

Luboil;983888 said:
But PI no overtrade so will take in your old car very low right?
End up will it still be the same?

Not the same, all in all 20-30k cheaper for PI, PML's discount is in various forms like trade in, service voucher, rebates etc.
PI's discount is one tier off to the total price of new car.
Old car they consigned for me. A fair market price.

nokia27149;983897 said:
Not the same, all in all 20-30k cheaper for PI, PML's discount is in various forms like trade in, service voucher, rebates etc.
PI's discount is one tier off to the total price of new car.
Old car they consigned for me. A fair market price.

consigned means take in to help you sell? but not sold yet?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Sold.

Yah, can choose between trade in and consignment, trade in is innediate, consignment need to wait, guess i am lucky.

You get official nice new car delivery at PML. It's an wonderful experience you wont get in PI

Tsu Basa;983998 said:
You get official nice new car delivery at PML. It's an wonderful experience you wont get in PI

And you get to join the performance motorsports circle (with limited edition cashcard, decal and number plate holders).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
v9betcredit
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back