F30 with f13 m sport bumper

Re: F30 with f13 m sport bumper

People praise F13, you jealous. Ok ok, I praise your Audi R8 ok? It's the best interior!

Happy now?

Hee Heee

Suit ur self.

hitmee;777860 said:
On paper, no doubt n20 sounds good.
But that was before I see the actual car.

The piece below the air con, may be is only the showroom car, is loose. Make me thought is a compartment. Is only screwed on with one screw.

The showroom car I saw is luxury model.

Nothing that Robson can't handle....

hitmee;777688 said:
Went to showroom to check out f30.

No feel. The plastic piece below the air con, I thought is a compartment
Trying to open it. Only to realize is a lose piece.

Cheapskate interior. Audi say one

F30 and F10 interior big difference. F10 feels similar to F01/02. F30 feels more like F20. Hopefully the M models will be abit more special.

tell me, doesn't this part looks ilke a compartment especially it is not secured tightly!

photo-23.jpg

i dun know how robson can CF this part lot! haaa

i don't want to take away credit from F30, i think Bmw did a good job in pulling away from its competitors in this model.

but is all these little small bits that they could do better.

Audi interior the best. Honestly.

Hitmee got taste :p

pls audi with the correct offset :p

hitmee;778004 said:
tell me, doesn't this part looks ilke a compartment especially it is not secured tightly!

photo-23.jpg

As with many boh liao threads that newbies like to post in no time, there will soon be a thread in F30 folder called "Help, my car inside got rattling sound" and all the forum experts will suggest from engine leaking to aircon spoil to wheel not aligned, when in fact it's that damn compartment loose

hitmee;778004 said:

photo-23.jpg

Robson can cf anything hehehe.... if u willing to pay for it...

hitmee;778004 said:

photo-23.jpg

I have to agree with hitmee - that DOES look like a compartment, and I wouldn't be suprised that someone would try to open it just to see if it IS a compartment or not!?!

wobbles;778138 said:
I have to agree with hitmee - that DOES look like a compartment, and I wouldn't be suprised that someone would try to open it just to see if it IS a compartment or not!?!

i tried very hard.

look like a fool

that loose pastic is designed for MTL customer to unscrew it easily (since only 1 screw, hitmee says) ... to install DEFI GAUGES
N20 turbo leh ... without turbo boost gauges where got fun ... MTL !!!

photo-23.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Maybe that piece of plastic cover has a different purpose, depending on car specs?

After thinking for two days,

We shouldn't pick on small parts but should look at big picture.

For those, pls go ahead to book ur f30 now. Sk2 say one

Hitmee....Which cars did you book? So that i dun book them and you say i copy you....

jasonmaxima;778700 said:
Hitmee....Which cars did you book? So that i dun book them and you say i copy you....

Again, bro Jason is an astute man. Notice how he chose the deliberate PLURAL in describing hitmee's vehicular choices - as in, "which CARS did you book?"

Bro Jason knows that hitmee is a rich man. One car will not be enough to satisfy him

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back