F30's radio distortion !

Do you guys experienced your vehicle's radio to be blurish at times? i sent to PML for diagnose and they said the problem lies with the speaker and not the radio. I'm in doubt as in if the problem lies with the speakers, i should get audio blurish and distortion not only in radio but in aux too but while playing with aux, the sound was perfectly fine! They said they will look into it. After few days, i got my speakers changed only and the radio produced blurish sound still persist and it sound as if it lack of reception. Can someone advice me on that? THANKS !

Cheers !
Alvinn

Re: F30's radio distortion !

iDrive has been rebooting of its own volition and get a lot of distortion while streaming music. Radio is ok though

You got more Jialat problem ....

godinsg;997701 said:
iDrive has been rebooting of its own volition and get a lot of distortion while streaming music. Radio is ok though

You can try putting your phone away from the front console n see how. Likely your phone cause the distortion.

Otherwise, ask PML to change the antenna, told them that I have problems with 98.7fm. The rest were ok so it the USB loaded with music.

After changing, it was better but occasionally it comes back. So I switched to other channel.

Yup and damn du lan with the service as well. Car's back with PML 3rd time in 3 months and they still haven't figured out what the problem is. So far they have reconnected the screen, replaced the screen and upgraded the software...now not sure what solution they are thinking of :(

LOL!!

Buy from AD, TL with its service.

Buy from PI, scare PI close shop.

davidtch;998330 said:
LOL!!

Buy from AD, TL with its service.

Buy from PI, scare PI close shop.

Buy from owner, go suck thumb.

Meek;998395 said:
Buy from owner, go suck thumb.
If don't check properly, of course suck thumb.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88quest

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back