Fast & Furious, Tokyo Carpark Drift (Ready, Seto, Go!) - Photos Included!

Re: Fast & Furious, Tokyo Carpark Drift (Ready, Seto, Go!) Event over

oh no...
news spread fast man....
carcraze, u r ....

carcraze said:
haha... saw the evo-wannabe lancer. the one with Angel eyes right. btw, u almost went the wrong way right? towards the taxi stand. haha.:lol2:

bro, u should have recorded everything wen u r at the taxi stand. It seems that u caught all the actions man!!!

gadaffi said:
oh no...
news spread fast man....
carcraze, u r ....

haha. i was wired:nehnehhh: . he heard everything.

no la, platoon IC made me report to him.

gadaffi said:
bro, u should have recorded everything wen u r at the taxi stand. It seems that u caught all the actions man!!!

i wanted too. but was on the phone...
wasted.:(

carcraze said:
haha... saw the evo-wannabe lancer. the one with Angel eyes right. btw, u almost went the wrong way right? towards the taxi stand. haha.:lol2:

Oh.. Hahaha.. No lah, I had Turbosky (Barry) & his GF in my car. Was going to drop them off at the taxi-stand, I thought.. In the end, I didn't. :)

Dropped them off at the roadside further up ahead, where he also saw what almost happened to my car.. :lol2:

MRSpyder said:
Oh.. Hahaha.. No lah, I had Turbosky (Barry) & his GF in my car. Was going to drop them off at the taxi-stand, I thought.. In the end, I didn't. :)

Dropped them off at the roadside further up ahead, where he also saw what almost happened to my car.. :lol2:

yep, saw turbosky next to you. he actions was like 'no..no.turn left, turn left!' haha. thats why i tot u were going the wrong way:)

carcraze said:
yep, saw turbosky next to you. he actions was like 'no..no.turn left, turn left!' haha. thats why i tot u were going the wrong way:)

Hahaha.. He's a great pal! Enjoyed talking to him! Most imptly, he's a fellow Honda driver who's also a BMW enthusiast!! :)

MRSpyder said:
Hahaha.. He's a great pal! Enjoyed talking to him! Most imptly, he's a fellow Honda driver who's also a BMW enthusiast!! :)

thats why i like it here. it's an ENTHUSIAST club. all are welcomed regardless of what they drive. in my case, i don even drive yet. :yummie:

yeah! just actually telling him that he can drop me further.. lolz.. MRspyder is also a great pal too! and heng.. he is also driving a Honda ride.. feel more better.. :p

TurboSky said:
yeah! just actually telling him that he can drop me further.. lolz.. MRspyder is also a great pal too! and heng.. he is also driving a Honda ride.. feel more better.. :p

how come u didnt drive down? anyways, saw another City thats almost similar to yours today. will post a pic.

his rims looks similar to mockingbird's rim

hey.. carcraze.. was there an article talking about the movie outing on Fri Straits Times? Cos i saw ur signature showing portion of the article. Do u have the full article, care to scan it and share with the rest here?

saifywaify said:
now who is the one who said i'd need two seats in the cinema?! :furious:
I'll let you in on the secret for a cuppa.. :lol2:

:evil:

yeah baby.. just tell me what you want in that cup.

babe said:
hey.. carcraze.. was there an article talking about the movie outing on Fri Straits Times? Cos i saw ur signature showing portion of the article. Do u have the full article, care to scan it and share with the rest here?

aiyoyo.. mich.. how can you be so blur? haha.. it's fake la. nowadays poly students have too much time to create such things.

babe said:

:lol2:
gotcha.
yep, it's fake.

Guti said:
rear windscreen hv any number? :p

erm not sure abt that.

but i saw this on the rear left window.
SP_A0121.jpg

carcraze said:
erm not sure abt that.

but i saw this on the rear left window.

oic... unique. if have number will know.. keke.. nice decoration...

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back