Fast & Furious, Tokyo Carpark Drift (Ready, Seto, Go!) - Photos Included!

Re: Fast & Furious, Tokyo Carpark Drift (Ready, Seto, Go!) - Photos Included!

nice photo.. was a great outing for u all..

kenntona said:
I still wanna complain about Haze choping 14 seats.

I gave 3 seats to a preg lady n her family and other 5 to other ppl.... And not to forget... one of my friend wasn't free to watch... Only had 5 seats taken... the rest were sitting in front... But then again... Sorry... Won't happen again... =)

Haze said:
I gave 3 seats to a preg lady n her family and other 5 to other ppl.... And not to forget... one of my friend wasn't free to watch... Only had 5 seats taken... the rest were sitting in front... But then again... Sorry... Won't happen again... =)

I pity Haze. She came early but ended up sitting in the first row and giving the better seats to her friends. I don't mind being your friend.

I still think we should distribute tickets according to the name list. First-Come-First-Serve is just too stressful. People skipping dinner just to make sure can get good seats is just crazy.

steven318 said:
I pity Haze. She came early but ended up sitting in the first row and giving the better seats to her friends. I don't mind being your friend.

I still think we should distribute tickets according to the name list. First-Come-First-Serve is just too stressful. People skipping dinner just to make sure can get good seats is just crazy.

I'm okay about it... It don't matter... But well... It's fun watching although all my friends are spread out widely... Just felt bad about two of my friends sitting by the stairs... Coz they did not know that they can enter the theatre by 6.45pm... They were at ps like at 5ish... That's worse... Well, I am not organise myself... so yup... Am blame for it too...

harlow barry... you alright???

you know this is like ages ago....

awww man..

Barry is having De Ja Vu

DeJavu is one heck of a good show man.....

fantastic entertaintment...

eh isit christmas liao?the thread is snowing but i dun see any snow outside my room window..

SMYUEN said:
DeJavu is one heck of a good show man..... fantastic entertaintment...
OT a bit.....

So did Doug Carlin die in the end? Cause the existing Doug Carlin went back to 4 days ago and save Claire Kuchever and killed himself in the process, while the Doug Carlin 4 days ago is still alive? What will happen 4 days later?

rex7_vtec;163794 said:
Haven't you guys ever posted in some threads before and then totally forgot about it untill like yonkers later?

No i hv never.....................:nehnehhh:

Nic Tan

Wat car games u reccomend for the XBox 360?

Try the Need For Speed series.. the latest is Need For Speed Carbon

Gombat;163977 said:
Nic Tan

Wat car games u reccomend for the XBox 360?
haha didnt know such question will be out on this thread becos totally no link:lol2:
erm yea like what shaaz said the NFS:carbon..but lots of people dont play it..they say it sucks..for me
1)Test Drive Unlimited(Top Rated)
2)PGR 3(very well rated)
3)Forza Sports 2(Over Rated b4 it is even out on the market)hahaha this game is not out yet..so when its out,i think it will hit the top game..:)

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back