• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Feb 09 Le Mans Blue 135i for sale

Scouse7

Hi guys,

Am letting go of my car.... need to change to a 4 door saloon car :(

Here are the details:

Date of Reg: 19 Feb 2009
OMV: $50,076
COE: $689
Mileage: 39,500km
2 Owners
PML vehicle with warranty. Serviced regularly at PML with full service record. Regular polishing at Groomwerkz.

Le Mans Blue with Terra Brown leather. Hi Spec model with comfort access, adaptive headlights, alpine speakers, iPod/iPhone connectivity.

Plenty of accessories, worth more than $30K:
BMW CF rear diffusers and wing mirrors
BMW Performance Power Kit (326BHP with 420NM Torque)
BMW sports suspension
BMW style 313 lightweight wheels (18" with Bridgestone RE11) 10k mileage on wheels
BMW Cross-drilled slotted rotors (front)
BMW Performance black kidney grills
BMW Performance gear shift
BMW Alpine speaker system

I'm look at around $155k negotiable. PM me if you're keen to view the car.

Used BMW 135i Car for Sale in Singapore, - sgCarMart

Re: Feb 09 Le Mans Blue 135i for sale

Haha. Maybe he was referring to paying me $50 a day for the next 10years?

Have seen this car in person and its :thumbsup:

bump for a fellow 135.
Good luck with sale

There's another 135i for sale on SgCarmart. Fully modded with all the expensive BMW Performance options. The seats are awesome ... like in the M3 GTS.
Wonder if they will demod / swap?

er1cw;691546 said:
R you serious?

Just a joke between friends.

Honestly, having been at work togeter with this guy for a while... he's like the perfect guy to buy a 2nd hand car from because you do not need to worry about the condition of the car

Very fussy and takes extremely good care of the car and nags at his friends/passengers non stop when do things like closing the door a bit too hard.

Monsterfoot;692136 said:

Honestly, having been at work togeter with this guy for a while... he's like the perfect guy to buy a 2nd hand car from because you do not need to worry about the condition of the car

Very fussy and takes extremely good care of the car and nags at his friends/passengers non stop when do things like closing the door a bit too hard.

Yeah man! The car is in great condition and looks really fierce!

Free bumpz for a great looking car!

Monsterfoot;692136 said:

Nice car! whenever i nag at my passengers, they scold me say i ngeow. :S

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ok9tools
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back