• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Re: Feedback : Bad Buyers

Bro, then you must give me trophy as best customer. Almost 2 years and I still waiting patiently....hiaz...don't say already....hiaz.....

i think if ordered, item arrived & not the item faulty, even not allow to install for any reason, things have to be collect & pay. site sponsor will not get rich becos of the item but kenna struck with the item damn jia 6. then buyer kenna post rated "bad buyer" for nothing - just my 5cents.

ACS6 will be champion if u pay deposit liao muhahahahaha......

i think it is only right that bro bfd pay for the H&R swaybar first and install later anytime he likes, or sell it 2nd hand at a slightly cheaper price.

i think its only right to call steady people n close friends BRO.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

totoseow;437613 said:

i guess it's a matter of integrity / honour, etc. personally, if i make a commitment to somebody, i will not back out of it. and it's one's responsibility to check everything before one makes a commitment to make a purchase. e.g. i'm sure any retail shop will not take the same excuses for return of goods?

when it comes to PML warranty issue, i still don't get what swaybars have to do with engine checklight. 2 totally different systems that have nothing to do with each other whatsoever?

now that i've given my 0.02, where's my free gift, wilson? :nehnehhh:

Yeah, I 2nd that! He should pay first and do whatever he likes with it....

And as another member said... swaybar is solid hardware.. to stiffen the chasis, how is it possible to void warranty.

Yes, it is good to highlight these people even if it is only their "nicks" in the forum.

marklee;437604 said:
i think it is only right that bro bfd pay for the H&R swaybar first and install later anytime he likes, or sell it 2nd hand at a slightly cheaper price.

ai ya part n parcel of doing biz imo. u meet all kinds of people.....some value integrity lightly. i have heard of people reserve rims etc n then change mind. same as track days etc...when the path is easy, u get all kinds of crowd. so wilson can either live n let live....let it go. or vent it here which he did...posted a name, n in future we b careful when dealing with that name...thats it. sua sua ki. live longer. dun bother with small people.

To pacifty both sides, buyer must honour the deal, pay up and decides later if to (1) install or (2) sell.

If buyer chooses to sell, seller can help, as a favour.

As a reseller myself, seen too many back-out cases only to re-surfaced later buying from another reseller or another product. You swee, I swee. You buay swee, nothing to say. Your integrity at stake.......

totoseow;437613 said:

I m always steady n u never call me bro, call me frogface some more, nnb...

Agreed with gabey's post. Keep the whole thing simple...

BFD
And a word of advice to you ....if u ever want to mod to after mkt parts, u should know well by now that the Authorized Dealer will blatantly tell you warranty will be void..
Happens to all other cars very much too..

Key to life....
Fear of warranty issue ?, dont even bother thinking of modding in the first place...

sszone;437646 said:
yup, some dealership will even tell u mod rims also void warranty....haha

Last time I changed exhaust tips and the dealership told me like that my engine warranty void. Pu bor kia his kid no backside!

Anyway, sometimes I wonder why ppl cannot just pick up the phone and call the other party just to clarify. If u keep using sms, many emotions cannot be felt n wats typed in an sms in a joking manner may be taken wrongly by the recipient n thus misunderstandings will arise.

MW said:
Anyway, sometimes I wonder why ppl cannot just pick up the phone and call the other party just to clarify. If u keep using sms, many emotions cannot be felt n wats typed in an sms in a joking manner may be taken wrongly by the recipient n thus misunderstandings will arise.
NNB lao turban, I called you you said you pang sai, but I can hear woman's voices in the background........ emotions......... I misunderstood your bowel habits.

kenntona;437659 said:
NNB lao turban, I called you you said you pang sai, but I can hear woman's voices in the background........ emotions......... I misunderstood your bowel habits.

Tat time u sms me wat I m doing, I just replied 'call me' cos how to type 'shitting, got girl, stomache pain, singing'

Strictly my 2 cents concurring with some people here...

I once bought something from Barry and had to back out due to personal reasons. However I did post for buyers to transfer that item. Barry was very nice to help me offload after that but I still continued to source for buyers in my car group to take over the product. I suppose if both buyer and seller are sincere and even if they were to back out, there's bound to be some middle ground that an amicable solution can be reached.

Once i wanted to buy an used item ...selling price was $1000 ..so i called up and qouted him $800 but after sometime we compromise at $900 ..seller even asking me when and where to collect ...but after 6hours later call me back say sorry cant sell to me cos realised not worth it ..cos need to pay labour to take it out... wat can i do rite ? nothing done loh ....but later realised he sold at $1000 .....How can the seller back up just becos someone pay him abit higher ...is he wrong or right ? will anyone of you do this kind of stuff ..I wont deftly ....i will honour watever i say cos i believe it will happen to anyone of us ....

i once sold a part of my 530 to a 'bro'......n collected payment 1.5 yrs later. beat that!

hving said that. i hv a 530 muffler n a maserati mid box...who wanna bid? haha

totoseow said:
i once sold a part of my 530 to a 'bro'......n collected payment 1.5 yrs later. beat that!
Ahahahahahahaha, Mr Brake Man !!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
e2betvnmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back