• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Re: Feedback : Bad Buyers

totoseow;437677 said:
i once sold a part of my 530 to a 'bro'......n collected payment 1.5 yrs later. beat that!

hving said that. i hv a 530 muffler n a maserati mid box...who wanna bid? haha

u shud have sold it to me... i would have paid u cash anytime!!! :lol:

wilson... wait till u heard one guy who wants to buy my bodykit last time tell me..

" bro i havent buy the car can i reserve from u first until i buy the car "

i say : " pay money lor full amount i give u first.... if not u 10 years later buy i kum lan ah "

...... lagi best...

aother one tell me : " bro , i really no budget to mod leh... 2k for rims and tire can or not ? take it or leave it "

kaninabe wanna buy no money still ask me take it or leave it... ngentot!!

for those who like to blame on wife for not modding...

BE A MAN... NOT A BOY... YOUR MONEY... YOUR CAR.. YOUR DAI JI... BO JI DONT GO MARRY... NO JI ALSO CANNOT MAKE BABY

YOU ARE CALLED HEAD OF FAMILY FOR A REASON..CANNOT MAKE DECISION GO HOME DRINK MILK...DONT BLAME WIFE... U CANOT MAKE DECISION LATER WIFE DRINK OTHER PPL SEMEN...

Terry, one day u get married you will know why people call their wives "OC".... It means "Owner of C**k"

totoseow;437671 said:
park u! tomr futsal i tackle u...into the net. :biggun:
why u admit u small.... :chinese:

MW;437699 said:
Like what I said earlier, a simple phone call from either party would have avoided this 'misunderstanding'. The moment I started reading this thread I immediately knew what the problem was...SMS. I experienced this many many times with good frens in the forum n in the end got 'heart' problem

quote]
i know u prefer 1900-call-nakedgirl then 1900-sms-nakedgirl.

kenntona;437717 said:
Your colleague? You lah. Shotgun liao think people dunno izzit?
+1 he say it so shun, must be himself.. think AWARE & temple never accept his reason to be gay or monk.

wilman2772;437733 said:
Thanks for the encouraging words bro!

Yah, we will kenna from time to time....haiz....

I feel for you too when our suppliers are slow & we have customers to answer to......

I'm ok....watching HBO, ordered room service & sipping my wine now in Grand Millennium Beijing Hotel.......kekekeke

Now I owe you 2 kopi!! Will throw in kaya toast too! Sui boh??

'The Great White'
handsome, i want kopi too.

MW;437794 said:
Terry, one day u get married you will know why people call their wives "OC".... It means "Owner of C**k"
ok thread again with Terry & MW up the lorry... terry will buy H&R bar to do pole dancing over MW.

462543909_97ff15d1c3.jpg

Terry, father mother dun play leh, else li-yu lose to people. Wife also son's mother, also cannot play leh........

Darth Vader;438130 said:
i confirm a good buyer,no horse run.
got award for me or not ?
buy touch light sword ? :shock:

helmet for which head?

Met one low baller recently. He wanted to buy brake pads from me and every time I agreed to a price, he would lower it more.

At the last proposed priced (and he proposed it), he came back and told me that he thinks that shipping from the US is "not much" so I should match the US product price and disregard local price.

The best part during the last discussion he said -

"Not that I am lowballing you but can you reduce the price further ? And please don't be offended. Take good care buddy."

Basically, my "buddy" wanted almost 50% reduction in my asking price if referenced from the starting point.

And this guy is apparently a site sponsor........

got site sponsor drive Z4 ah Bro red_bean_bun? i dun recall got any leh
any, i got ppl trying to compare with whatever US or china sellers....my reply to them is...pls go ahead, buy from them instead of pestering me...haha

sszone;507723 said:
got site sponsor drive Z4 ah Bro red_bean_bun? i dun recall got any leh
any, i got ppl trying to compare with whatever US or china sellers....my reply to them is...pls go ahead, buy from them instead of pestering me...haha

An e46 actually.....

Law of Supply and demand. Price no match no sale orrr.....Whatever happened to sensible bargaining or the skills attached to it??

Red_Bean_Bun;507710 said:
Met one low baller recently. He wanted to buy brake pads from me and every time I agreed to a price, he would lower it more.

At the last proposed priced (and he proposed it), he came back and told me that he thinks that shipping from the US is "not much" so I should match the US product price and disregard local price.

The best part during the last discussion he said -

"Not that I am lowballing you but can you reduce the price further ? And please don't be offended. Take good care buddy."

Basically, my "buddy" wanted almost 50% reduction in my asking price if referenced from the starting point.

And this guy is apparently a site sponsor........

come on man, the guy is a friend of mine... wat you mention to him, why don't it post it up as well ?

Hiding behind a PC doesnt make things right . SO what is wrong with a site sponsor ? he cant bargain for a better deal?

Chill.. does posting here makes you feel better?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88promo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back