• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Feedback needed for this BMW z4

Re: Feedback needed for this BMW z4

this car appeals to a pretty small pool of buyers... i'm not saying that pple dun like this car, i'm just saying that pple who would Eventually put money down to buy this car IS Limited.

no historicals, but i dun recommend a higher buying price than 80k. i would personally value this car at 76k for a fair value... the PARF is only 13k if u scrap by 2007, and worth nothing by 2008. this is More like a Used Import than a PI.

if i can recollect, the used imports for this car was selling for 115-120k from dealers. so after 4yrs, nothing more than 80k. the mileage is high in my opinion. chances of u keeping this car for over 2yrs is unlkely unless it becomes your 3rd or 4th car. with 2-3yrs left at that time, u will be looking at a selling price of 43-46k. u will lose 50k to drive this car for 2yrs... which may give u more value looking at a boxster-S.

anyway my advice is based on money n value.

Last edited by a moderator:

macbeth;1001020 said:
Used BMW Z4 Car for Sale in Singapore, Auto Passion - sgCarMart

I am planning to get this ride. PI from Japan in 2008. Does anyone here know the owner or any history of this car?

Any feedback/comment would be much appreciated!

why not E89 some 09 cars are going at 140k....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

one more thing to add... for some reason in spore, it is by-default that all dealers must make money from their cars.

once u look at this whole car market as nothing more than a commodities trade, u will be able to Value a car better and more accurately.

always remember that the Market value of ANY car in spore is Overvalued by default... as pple take their reference values from sgcarmart - which is basically a Seller's portal, seller's prices. the buyers have no platform in spore to reflect their buying prices... this is almost similar to propertyguru, except that u can see traded prices for properties on the ura/hdb website.

of cos if u have money to splash, u can ignore wat i say. cheers!

jaymzjr;1001113 said:
one more thing to add... for some reason in spore, it is by-default that all dealers must make money from their cars.

always remember that the Market value of ANY car in spore is Overvalued by default... ...!

I see u r still sore over your experience hurhur

MW;1001115 said:
I see u r still sore over your experience hurhur

hehe, no. just sharing experience that has Value. but just for record, i did sell my 911-C2S Cheap to a forummer here, which is abt 35-40k below the advertised prices in sgcarmart. he has since sold it with a minimal 25k loss after a year. that's 7series depreciation mind u. so i do know my sh!t.

there's 40 Z4s in sgcarmart alone... the number of pple looking to only buy this car Now, Who have the financial means, the eligibility for loan - is unlikely to exceed 15. it's the buyers' market... i'm educating pple to act like an informed buyer, not a desperate buyer.

macbeth;1001121 said:
Thank you guys for the feedback. Just paid my deposit, now awaiting paperwork.

Congrats and welcome to the Roooooooooooooooooooooofless Club...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

ac323;1001123 said:
Congrats and welcome to the Roooooooooooooooooooooofless Club...

Thank you thank you, looking forward to the future outings with the community!

macbeth;1001125 said:
Thank you thank you, looking forward to the future outings with the community!

cool.....

see you around then...

I am sore on how our Govt had protected the bloodsucking second hand car dealers given the recent amendment on car loan restrictions.

sandman369;1001219 said:
I am sore on how our Govt had protected the bloodsucking second hand car dealers given the recent amendment on car loan restrictions.
I have same sentiment.
Though if we look deeper, there are other stakeholders who will get hurt if policy suddenly flip....and some of them have louder voices than the car dealers.....

sandman369;1001219 said:

tat's ok lah, we have to also consider their families n children. but generally the default seems to be that profit must be made even if they may have made a bad call. i do have frens who are stuck with an extra car cos they didn't expect to Not be able to sell, with the new rulings.

we can do our part by being good sellers and buyers, being informed and not ignorant. being less biased when it's our turn to buy or sell. i personally make it a point to buy direct and sell direct... but buying can be a pain with direct owners who seem to think a fair price is reflected by sgcarmart. Nothing can be further from the truth.

i have knocked off 25k and 30k off the selling price from PPSL n another dealer recently, but for some dealers they were adamant on 5k. i finally bought from a direct owner even tho PPSL car made more sense, and had an additional year on warranty. at the same time i sold my previous car to a direct owner even though i could get 8k more from a dealer... ok lah, i like the guy and i wanted my car to go to someone i know appraciates a V8.

end of the day if we want to voice out, we have to practise what we preach. if we buy at the right reasonable prices, we dun have to try so hard to sell at high unreasonable prices... so how we enter the market is pretty crucial.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mb66report
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back