Tks

PM Sent!

'The Great White'

Re: Feedback of Velocity on 525

MW;443102 said:
Its feedback, not complaint...unless velocity is a flawless product

:lol2:
good feedback...so wanna sell or not?
its not flawless yet, but I m definitely speechless now. Bcos busy watching for traffic as too many horses, so no horse run..

BMWM3;443132 said:
Since Velocity comes with 4 levels? Which is the best suited LEVEL for day to day driving? Also do we need to "SET to selected level" prior to move out or like changing it while the car in motion?

its like you got yr Viet wife, u cant ask whether should try 69 or 70.
just do it! Get velocitied n post yr comments. No good, then sell off thru here...many sharks ard will bite it.

1. When engine is cold, the change of gears is quite jerky even if step accelerator lightly.

this part I think even if w/o Velocity, car will also be jerky.
so I usually wait til engine warm up b4 moving off. (as our E60 stabilise from 1k rpm then drop to 600rpm)

2. when on the move at about 80km/hr, I tried to change from Level 2 to level 3..unit did not respond..stayed stuck at Level 2.
3. Change of level up and down buttons not very responsive, meaning, if u press once, it does not change, but when u press it alittle harder, it changes two levels instead of the next level

I also commentd this to Wilson when I first installed. The swtich/button is abit sensitive, but I had got used to it today, so I can switch 1,2,3 or 4 easily w/o glitch.
But technically, as I had posted previously, it was not recommended to switch while on the move as I was told car's ECU will take time to its map change, whcih may bring total engine down like I encounter b4, forcing engine to run at max 40kph

4. At Level 3 and 4, I noticed that the throttle boost is lost when I go at abt 120km/hr..this is the feeling from my right leg and butt feel... :)

cant understand this part so well.

JLMC you also alot of complaints. You should sell yours soon. Not I say one

MW;451733 said:
JLMC you also alot of complaints. You should sell yours soon. Not I say one

:sleepy:
i first sucker of this product. so i will comment...not complain la.
"they say" agency is organising "complaint king" championship next mth..
:offtopic: sorry :lol2:

andrewtay90;529174 said:
Hi can pm me the price of velocity tks

I dun sell Velocity anymore.

'The Great White'

Just installed 2 units of Violence 3 Drive (Taiwan) $330 x 2 on my 2004 525I au Sung Beng at Circuit Road, similar as Pivot 3 Drive (Japan) $400+ x1. Notice that this brilliant thing when set from Sport 4 to 7 has overwrite my stock but yet i can set back to normal again.

Feel like driving a totally different car, launching is definitely awesome. No lag anymore. Really thumbs up as compare to my WRX auto has to wait for 3300rpm for turbo to kick in.

The drag, torque for pick up is much smoother than original quite lag and rough. Pretty amaze. You will be surprised that pick up will not inferior than Audi 2.0 or 335i.

Vodka;550360 said:
Just installed 2 units of Violence 3 Drive (Taiwan) $330 x 2 on my 2004 525I au Sung Beng at Circuit Road, similar as Pivot 3 Drive (Japan) $400+ x1. Notice that this brilliant thing when set from Sport 4 to 7 has overwrite my stock but yet i can set back to normal again.

Feel like driving a totally different car, launching is definitely awesome. No lag anymore. Really thumbs up as compare to my WRX auto has to wait for 3300rpm for turbo to kick in.

The drag, torque for pick up is much smoother than original quite lag and rough. Pretty amaze. You will be surprised that pick up will not inferior than Audi 2.0 or 335i.[/QUOTE]

Hi Vodka,

Power.............

cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vt999today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back