First drive to KL

Re: First drive to KL

M-Noobie;905662 said:
How far is Kluang railway? We should all be prepared with Touch and Go cards. Read somewhere before that we can buy them at May Bank in Singapore.

Its better to buy the SMART IU unit too -- its simpler as you just drive through the SMART channels and no need to stop and wind down windows etc

Oilman;905620 said:
It'll be like a mini bmw.sg meetup, not everyone is tracking. Steel Blue do come!

Thanks for the invitation - would love to drive up together. Will look out for details nearer 26th October.

Steel Blue;905664 said:
Its better to buy the SMART IU unit too -- its simpler as you just drive through the SMART channels and no need to stop and wind down windows etc

Where can we buy one?

M-Noobie;905668 said:
Where can we buy one?

Most PLUS offices along the NSHW, and at major toll gantry points sell the IU unit. Cost is RM120 with 1 year guarantee. U just insert your existing T&G card into the IU unit. Some petrol stations also sell this -- need to look out for the PLUS sign displayed at petrol station.

First drive to KL

M-Noobie;905662 said:
How far is Kluang railway? We should all be prepared with Touch and Go cards. Read somewhere before that we can buy them at May Bank in Singapore.

kluang railway station is abt 1.5 hours from Tuas (exit from nsh at air itam). good old fashion nasi lemak, toasted buns (butter & kaya), soft boiled eggs, meehoon... washed down by rich dark kopi. haven been for a while.

Meek;905672 said:
kluang railway station is abt 1.5 hours from Tuas (exit from nsh at air itam). good old fashion nasi lemak, toasted buns (butter & kaya), soft boiled eggs, meehoon... washed down by rich dark kopi. haven been for a while.

Yummy! I hope I've completed my running in by the time you guys drive up or keep up with everyone with my RPM < 3K.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868org
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back