First service for E92 323i

Re: First service for E92 323i

Slater;516975 said:
nah. the trade in price i got for my bumper was shite! i added front CF splitters to my oem bumper. think all u need to do is slap on a set of nice 19" wheels to make ur ride more agreesive. to be honest if u wanna spend on one thing to make ur bimmer aggressive its the rims. a nice set will make all the diff. rest of the accesories r up to u

Thanks, in that case i am asking MBM if they can trade in my brand new 17" low profiles for 18" low profiles.....how much will that cost?

I may also add the side skirts but leaveout the rest of the kit...

what say you?

Nightwind;517056 said:
Thanks, in that case i am asking MBM if they can trade in my brand new 17" low profiles for 18" low profiles.....how much will that cost?

what say you?
I am not sure of their pricing. If possible sell the rims yourself. U will get more $

Slater;517080 said:
I am not sure of their pricing. If possible sell the rims yourself. U will get more $

er ok. Any bros out there want a set of 17" Low Profiles very new. mileage is only 150km as at 10 Feb 2010.

Interested parties pls let me know. thks

Nightwind;517809 said:
er ok. Any bros out there want a set of 17" Low Profiles very new. mileage is only 150km as at 10 Feb 2010.

start new thread with some pics. easier to sell that way

Nightwind;517056 said:

what say you?

Bro, you got your bodykit? If yes and assuming you just want the sideskirts, I'll buy the front and rear bumper from you.

Nightwind;517809 said:

Night wind, what is your 17" low profile? Sorry I am not very good technically, so not sure if it is just the rims or include the tyres.

Noob Robot

C3P0;517817 said:
Night wind, what is your 17" low profile? Sorry I am not very good technically, so not sure if it is just the rims or include the tyres.

Noob Robot

Of coz include low profile run flat continental tires. they are new. These are 17" multispoke low profile alloy rims with accompanying run flat continental tires.

if u give me your email address i will send you the pics.....i dont wan post here as it includes my car plates la.

They actually look nice and only reason i sell is because i want 18" low profiles which will match the accompanying M sport kit i will install.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j888top
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back