• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

For Sale : Rare semi-classic E30 316ia

Roberto

Sold a month back ! :)

:-(

Check out this ride dear members have inspected the car its awesome :

Used BMW 316IM Car for Sale from Singapore, - sgCarMart

Dear Members,

My ride is up for sale. The title says it all but I know some pictures would help so please mouse over to here :

Used BMW 316IA Car for Sale from Singapore, - sgCarMart

Have just spent $2.5k in major and minor repairs and long term but routine wear and tear stuff like timing belts and tyres. The new owner gets the full benefits of these. Furthermore, a price of $5k for the body is very reasonable especially when compared to some chaps demanding $18k-$28k for the body.

Do give me a call at HP 90010739 if you wish to take her for a test drive. Cheers.

Roberto

Re: For Sale : Rare semi-classic E30 316ia

Roberto;407393 said:
Dear Members,

My ride is up for sale. The title says it all but I know some pictures would help so please mouse over to here :

Used BMW 316IA Car for Sale from Singapore, - sgCarMart

Have just spent $2.5k in major and minor repairs and long term but routine wear and tear stuff like timing belts and tyres. The new owner gets the full benefits of these. Furthermore, a price of $5k for the body is very reasonable especially when compared to some chaps demanding $18k-$28k for the body.

Do give me a call at HP 90010739 if you wish to take her for a test drive. Cheers.

Roberto

was de price ur looking for?

erm some chaps maybe asking 18k but i doubt they can get that for the car body or even half of that.

Roberto, your car seems honest and well-priced. Hope you find a good buyer who will keep in its stock condition.

S$18k for the body is a bit much, although in 2007 I saw a nice 1 owner 1989 320iA sedan going for around that with only two years left on its COE. It did have a full PML service history and had been serviced at least once a year, from new. Guess it all depends on the car.

Thanks dude. Its underpriced, imo :) But no issues, its time for a change and I'm sure the next owner will have a thrilling ride for the next 2.9 years.

mr foxfcr5,

how would u mod this ride if ur given a chance?

cheers!

Ronals / BBS + suspension FTW

muwrx;409615 said:
mr foxfcr5,

how would u mod this ride if ur given a chance?

cheers!

Mockngbrd;409617 said:
Ronals / BBS + suspension FTW

Would be tempted to leave it as is, but renew some parts e.g. put in new OEM headlights, signal lights, change rubber door liners, etc.

Otherwise, definitely a set of Eibachs and probably 17 inch BBS; respray to Dolphin Grey and add the iS front and rear lip spoilers.

See this clean car in Hong Kong for inspiration:
BMW E30 325i photo - ming photos at pbase.com

This is one of my fave modded E30s of all time.

thks dude, and thks to mockngbrd!

actually i wanted to ask abt the mod inside the engine bay. lol

those lucky fellows in hk can surely enjoy the luxury of owning their rides for agesss without worrying as much as us here.

cheers!

p.s. how come no pics for the engine bay???

muwrx;409870 said:
actually i wanted to ask abt the mod inside the engine bay. lol

If you need more power, IMHO you have to start with a 6 cylinder e.g. 320i or 325i in terms of what was available in Singapore. Not much you can do with the 1.6 litre 4 cylinder. You would also need to mod the transmission, plus the brakes (as has been done on some of the 316's around these parts).

hi sir,

can u give a bit more in details about those mods?

thanks a lot!

this would look great with 17 inch bbs rims and an old school body kit

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fb88bet50
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back