• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Friend looking for 325i

Peterpan

Helping a friend to post , he is looking for 325i.

Preferably 2006/2007 model.

If you are selling, please pm offer with details like reg. date, omv. coe, mileage, color and price.

Thank you!

Peter

Re: Friend looking for 325i/ 323i

Peterpan;629653 said:

If you are selling, please pm offer with details like reg. date, omv. coe, mileage, color and price.

Thank you!

Peter

Hi, will also consider 323i.

Thanks.

Re: Friend looking for 325i

Peterpan;629653 said:

Thank you!

Peter

Hi, will consider 323i too.

Thanks.

Bro i know a guy who lis leaving SG. He has a 2010 325i with lotsa BMW performance parts on it.

Looking to sell my 06/06 325i. 2 owners. 70K mileage. OMV around 53K. IDrive with 2009 map, Black with full original M-Sport Kit, BBS 18inch rims, Performance Brakes, HID, Blacklines, Tailight, Performance Knob, M3 Steering with Paddles, Alpine Hifi Upgrade. Well maintain with parts replaced less than 1 year. Groomwerks paint protection. Looking at 85K with all the parts.

buddy2421;642691 said:
Looking to sell my 06/06 325i. 2 owners. 70K mileage. OMV around 53K. IDrive with 2009 map, Black with full original M-Sport Kit, BBS 18inch rims, Performance Brakes, HID, Blacklines, Tailight, Performance Knob, M3 Steering with Paddles, Alpine Hifi Upgrade. Well maintain with parts replaced less than 1 year. Groomwerks paint protection. Looking at 85K with all the parts.

You got a pm.

Or you can call me at 93666628 to discuss further. Thanks.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back