• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS : Brand New UUC GENII Swaybar

Re: FS : Brand New UUC GENII Swaybar

eddie said:
I am looking to change my sways....

Anyone want to sell me their UUC sways......

Eddie,

I think it is pretty tough to find used UUC swaybars for sale as most (if not all!) who have fitted this on their rides would not want to part with it... I searched as well but decided to go for brand new ones eventually!!

Hi Eddie, See sweet lady oso go for sway bar liow. what are you waiting for ? She appreciate the improvement & even thinking of next mod liow, A REAL UDM DRIVER.
CHeersssss. Blooooommmmm.

yogi_lite said:
Eddie,

I think it is pretty tough to find used UUC swaybars for sale as most (if not all!) who have fitted this on their rides would not want to part with it... I searched as well but decided to go for brand new ones eventually!!

Debbie, U the GAL!!

I'm so proud of you!! :cloud9:

Eddie......:whattheh:

:lol2:

'The Great White'

Guys/Gals,

3 sets of the UUC Gen2 swaybars are here!!!

Grab the last 2 sets quick for the groupbuy price!!!

1. Yogi_Lite / Debbie - Installed

Cheers

'The Great White'

wilman2772 said:
Guys/Gals,

Cheers

'The Great White'

how much brader...thanks, eddie

Guys/Gals,

Cheers

'The Great White'

wilman2772 said:
Guys/Gals,

Cheers

'The Great White'

Do you sell just the rear.... i bought a set from a forumer but the back is not correct, its for the M.

I need a non-M rear sway....

Thanks,

eddie

eddie said:
Do you sell just the rear.... i bought a set from a forumer but the back is not correct, its for the M.

I need a non-M rear sway....

Thanks,

eddie

Nope, sorri bro.

'The Great White'

kevinm said:
put me up for one! facelifted e46 318 coupe~!

Wise move!!! U'll luv this mod!!

Guys/Gals,

Grab the last set quick at the groupbuy price!!!

2. Kevinm / Kevin - Installed

Cheers

'The Great White'

installed today at BVO. first of all ... let me say that BVO service is great ... i arrived late ... thanks mainly due to my lousy sense of direction ... got lost 3 times and took me triple the time to reach the slated time ... but david @ bvo was nice enough to accomodate even though they were packing up ... so kudos to them definitely ... and the mod is what wilson says ... handling becomes amazing ... you can take corners pretty sharply at 'decent speeds' ;) without feeling like you are losing control of the car ... really can feel it the minute you install ...and on top of all that ... very nice dealing with wilson ... especially since i kept pestering him with questions :)

cheers!

kevinm said:
installed today at BVO. first of all ... let me say that BVO service is great ... i arrived late ... thanks mainly due to my lousy sense of direction ... got lost 3 times and took me triple the time to reach the slated time ... but david @ bvo was nice enough to accomodate even though they were packing up ... so kudos to them definitely ... and the mod is what wilson says ... handling becomes amazing ... you can take corners pretty sharply at 'decent speeds' ;) without feeling like you are losing control of the car ... really can feel it the minute you install ...and on top of all that ... very nice dealing with wilson ... especially since i kept pestering him with questions :)

cheers!

Very nice meeting you the 1st time bro!!! U're so right abt arriving late! :lol2:

U supposed to reach BVO b4 6pm.....den told me by 6:20pm.....in the end, almost 7pm.....hahaha

Lucky I was still around & very nice of David(BVO) to install the ARB for you even thou he was abt to go back......

Even thou U're on stock suspension, I can feel your car now handles alot better after the ARBs went in......took your car round the block to test the ride.....very nice indeed!! Very minimal roll....

Enjoy bro!!! Take it easy yah, the tires you have now can't go that fast in corners yah!

Cheers!!

Only left with the LAST set at groupbuy price now!! kekeke

'The Great White'

Wilson, I am having a slight problem with the rear sway bar. I have been hearing noises from the rear of the car, so naturally brought it in to PML for a check. They jacked up the car and yo and behold!!! The sway bar is in contact with the rear drive shafts, both left and right. At first I thought it was because the car was jacked up, so I questioned them and they showed me a cut all round the drive shaft where the sway bar comes in ctc. It is exactly at the point where there is an angle joint on the UUC sway bar.

Is there anyway we can correct this; like ask Wee to shave off a little bit of metal? Otherwise, my fear is that the drive shaft might eventually become weakened at that spot and as you know, will cost alot more to replace.

Anyone else face this little setback? I'd advise fellow bros who fitted to just run a check to be on the safe side.

Wilson? Where are you? Anyway, I sent the car to BVO. Wee adjusted the length a little but he is not sure if all will be okay. If not gotta bring it back and shave off some flat metal from the swaybar. I wonder why the others are not facing this prob...... or have they not checked?

i met wilson on monday ... he said he was going to london on tuesday ... but i didnt ask him for how long so you may have to wait bro ...

btw edlee did pml mention anything abt the swaybar ie why you install or anything abt warranty etc?

edleee said:
Wilson? Where are you? Anyway, I sent the car to BVO. Wee adjusted the length a little but he is not sure if all will be okay. If not gotta bring it back and shave off some flat metal from the swaybar. I wonder why the others are not facing this prob...... or have they not checked?

Sorri sir, I'm still in London now.

Will look into your problem next Monday yah!!

U free to dropby Monday 3pm to BVO??

Will get yours fixed ok?

Thanks for highlighting!!

Cheers

'The Great White'

kevinm said:
i met wilson on monday ... he said he was going to london on tuesday ... but i didnt ask him for how long so you may have to wait bro ...

btw edlee did pml mention anything abt the swaybar ie why you install or anything abt warranty etc?
Nope, they were quite objective and told me to send it back to BVO. They even suggested shaving the flat vertical pce that is in ctc with the drive shaft. Kg Arang is a great place to go to!!!

Edleee, what shocks/springs are you running on? I had similiar problems initially, i.e., sounds from the rear. Went back to BVO and Ah Wee readjusted the rear endlinks for the sway bars. Been okay since. I'm on the Sports Package shocks with stock springs, E46 320i.

Will go down and take a look later. Get Ah Wee to see what he can do for your car.

Everything stock. Went to Ah Wee and got it adjusted. Now observation period. Will post if there's still problems.

Glad you got it adjusted, Ah Wee is the man! Think it was probably due to the end-links, need to adjust up to a certain clearance. Anyway, please observe, and see if it's all fixed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunwinhorse
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back