• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS : Brand New UUC GENII Swaybar

Re: FS : Brand New UUC GENII Swaybar

kenntona said:
Cheese pie, everyday call Ah Wee, he says call me back, what you want me to do? 2 persons to handle so many cars. BTW, who's the customer? Should I line my schedule to suit them (which I am doing now......)...... I am not king, but a customer.

BTW, are you Bernard in disguise? Muahahaha......

Now adays U always not free liao....no bala, just snuggle.......so boring..... :boring:

I book appt for U ai mai??? Provided U can make it!! :lol2:

Duh

'Clan Master'

kenntona said:
Cheese pie, everyday call Ah Wee, he says call me back, what you want me to do? 2 persons to handle so many cars. BTW, who's the customer? Should I line my schedule to suit them (which I am doing now......)...... I am not king, but a customer.

BTW, are you Bernard in disguise? Muahahaha......

Ken......If BVO is understaffed, i will help you install the UUC bar..... okie??? sweex2

Here is my Field Report for my newly installed UUC gen 2 sway bar!!!

when my car was at BVO before installation, i immediately noticed the difference in thicknest of the stock bar and the uuc one. i thought to myself...this is definately gonna be one heck of a difference!!! haha

after installation, i took it out for a few fast rounds around the sin ming area. Boy!!! the effect is greatly felt. car steering very snug and precise, min roll while turning! later that nite, i gunned down a few flyovers and could reach higher speeds while cornering.....hee

only regret: why didn't the uuc come thicker / should have installed this earlier.....

SHAMELESS said:
Here is my Field Report for my newly installed UUC gen 2 sway bar!!!

when my car was at BVO before installation, i immediately noticed the difference in thicknest of the stock bar and the uuc one. i thought to myself...this is definately gonna be one heck of a difference!!! haha

after installation, i took it out for a few fast rounds around the sin ming area. Boy!!! the effect is greatly felt. car steering very snug and precise, min roll while turning! later that nite, i gunned down a few flyovers and could reach higher speeds while cornering.....hee

only regret: why didn't the uuc come thicker / should have installed this earlier.....

You've just been termed "Car God" by someone after the taxi ride you gave today! :lol2:

SL2 said:
You've just been termed "Car God" by someone after the taxi ride you gave today! :lol2:

Hahahah, later he come with full racing suit & a MPV.......

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Sorry for OT...

'Clan Master'

SL2 said:

hee....but i rather be termed "LOVE GOD" OT out!

Guys

Still got 1 set available!!

'The Great White'

wilman2772 said:
Guys

Still got 1 set available!!

'The Great White'

Hehehe, the last set was sold 3 months back....

But now 1 more set available next Tues!! I order Xtra just incase those of you after tracking in Sepang finds that your stock swaybars just can't make it...... :lol2:

Contact me to chope yah!!!

'The Great White'

Hi guys!

UUC gen2 swaybars arrive liao!!

Just 1 set available!! It's for all non-M E46!!

Contact me ASAP yah!!

Cheers

'The Great White'

hI GUYS!

The last set of Gen2 swaybars are sold!!

Thanks!

'The Great White'

Mockngbrd said:
got anything for E30?
paiseh....just had to ask

Paiseh, UUC dun make any for E30....

Sorli hor!

'The Great White'

Just installed the UUC Swaybars over the weekend. And I must say it's really a different car after that. The car feels so stable over uneven roads. And when comes to going round corners, NO HORSE RUN manz...!!! :cloud9: The car is so flat round the corners!!!

Many thanks to Wilson for helping me get the stuff.

This installation really brings more confidence to your driving. But no matter what, still must drive safe. Save the speed for the track... :naughty:

wilman2772 said:
Guys,

I have 1 set coming in next week! It'll fit all E46 pre & FL models (sedans/cabrios/coupes).

Please sms me to reserve! :twisted:

complete_kit2.jpg

'The Great White'
hi white , btw what does a sway bar do most ? stabalize cornering purposes?
thks newbie

kaze78 said:
hi white , btw what does a sway bar do most ? stabalize cornering purposes?
thks newbie

Hi Newbie!

Just read this thread from the start(#1).....U'll understand wat swaybar is all about....

U wun regret it!! Just maybe scold yourself for not getting this mod earlier...

:lol2:

'The Great White'

Guys!

I'm gonna do another order for the UUC GenII swaybars!!

Let me know if U want yah!

Cheers

'The Great White'

Guys!

Cheers

'The Great White'

Guys!

Cheers

'The Great White'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back