• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS: E36 325i manual (COE 03/2011)

Re: FS: E36 325i manual (COE 03/2011)

Hello, I have been looking for a manual E36. Interested to find out more about your car, but as a newbie, I don't have private message function.

Can you please email me hanwen78 at hotmail.com to arrange a viewing?

Thanks!

sleeper_udm;470913 said:
BUMP.

Still 19K. Any Takers?

Hi! bro...saw your car at newton....was nice...but due to your coe expiring at 2011 and no coe ...price is too high.:(...as no bank will loan based on your current value......but wish you the best in your sales!!

Yup, that is the problem with selling COE cars, more often than not, the buyer needs $$$ lying around to effect the purchase. Banks will not be too forthcoming with loans, especially with the current economic climate.

sleeper_udm;478245 said:
Yup, that is the problem with selling COE cars, more often than not, the buyer needs $$$ lying around to effect the purchase. Banks will not be too forthcoming with loans, especially with the current economic climate.

i'm lookin for a 318is or 320i (MT). a 325i would be very nice.. but like someone else mentioned... even nicer to tax too... anyway, 'reads' like a really nice ride. if i had the extra cash lying around...

bumpz and good luck to your sale!

Hi Sleeper...

PM'ed you. Keen to view. Looking for a 4-door MT 'sleeper' - pardon the pun.

Give me a buzz. Thanks!

Kev

Bro, demod, scrap. You'll probably get more money that way.

the road tax for a 325 coe car our age is just not ideal in our current climate. Its a shame, if i earn more income this would be so ideal to buy and keep for the next 5yrs or more. However......

Just another suggestion. :)
Good luck in the sale nonetheless.

sleeper_udm;484658 said:
BUMP

Now 18K and negotiable.

Good Day! Sent you a PM, and waiting for your reply. Thank you.

8)

SC_IS, thanks for your advice. Considered that but the car now is just right as it is at the moment, so would be a shame to demod and scrap.

So here it waits for the right person to come along...

a seriously great car with very tempting mods. bumps for you man. IF you ever wanna demod... "hint hint" haha

Actually your car is perfect for a project car. I mean I would buy it and do a CF hood, boot, etc etc. The roadtax is just a shame. But hey i'm sure someone will come along to appreciate this. :) Keep faith bro, the car is still fantastic to own anyway.

sleeper_udm;489412 said:
SC_IS, thanks for your advice. Considered that but the car now is just right as it is at the moment, so would be a shame to demod and scrap.

So here it waits for the right person to come along...

ladies and gents,
the next right car for me has presented itself and now i am definitely letting this one go as soon as possible, either
a) as is (make me an offer)
b) if you have an engine to swap, my complete kit plus exhaust goes to you for 10K and the car will be released at 10K with the stock engine (the labour cost for the swap will however be covered by the whoever who takes over the kit) -> great thing about this is that the engine has been run in.

pls pm me your offers or text me at 97304847

E36 325i owners out there, interested?

Nice car very nice. Too bad the road tax is a little on the high side.

OK, seriously, she has to go, so if you anyone offers 16K, it is yours. I have to take ownership of the other vehicle very soon.

sleeper_udm;494075 said:
OK, seriously, she has to go, so if you anyone offers 16K, it is yours. I have to take ownership of the other vehicle very soon.
Is the price negotiable?

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the offers by sms. Please take the time to view it too so that you can better appreciate the car. The car is usually parked at my workplace in kaki bukit, so if you are in the vicinity, text me at 97304847 and I will be more than pleased to meet up with you if I am around.

Hi,
The car is going to the dealers by 19 November 2009 if no firm offers come in to me by then. So if you are still considering, you may want to look out for it in sgcarmart. It willl probably be posted there by the dealer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back