• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS: E46 demod items

Re: FS: E46 demod items

Hey Phil, sad to see you go... especially in this abrupt manner. :(

Take care, and do continue to hang out here online!

"Modified airbox for 318 FL, restrictors removed, K&N drop in filter and aluminium heat wrapped - need to swap with stock airbox - $200"

how does this improve the car's performance? me interested.

restrictors removed - improves airflow

K&N filter - upgrade over stock filters, better flow, and don't need to replace - just clean and reuse.

aluminium heat-wrapped - better insulation against the heat in the engine bay. cooler air means more power.

we paid more than $200 to get the heat wrap done. better grab this fast or it's gonna be gone!

peterlaw;380527 said:
"Modified airbox for 318 FL, restrictors removed, K&N drop in filter and aluminium heat wrapped - need to swap with stock airbox - $200"

how does this improve the car's performance? me interested.

Bump

can someone take a good picture of my car before it is raped please? just one, maybe a HDR, minimum 9 shot exposer, hehe.

phil... rotor and pads.. still available rite? wat about ur rear?? need to change brakes already.. condition tiptop ar?

jamers;380816 said:
phil... rotor and pads.. still available rite? wat about ur rear?? need to change brakes already.. condition tiptop ar?

Go for BBK!!!!

jamers;380816 said:

Jamers, front ones tip top, been on my car 10 seconds, before that i had them skimmed and painted

rear, no good. Someone else can give you their, ahem, rear

Hi Phil

I have send you a private msg ... pls call me if possible. Thanks.

Cheers
Adrian

Yogi honey, GPS is on hold for someone alrady

let you know if he dun wan

EVERYONE, go to R2D on Saturday, or tonight after 9pm

phil;380820 said:
Jamers, front ones tip top, been on my car 10 seconds, before that i had them skimmed and painted

rear, no good. Someone else can give you their, ahem, rear

lol, its ok .. den i'll jus stay put wif mine at the moment.. can't really find time to drop by rodney's

QUICK UPDATE!

PHIL WILL BE DROPPING BY AT R2D THIS EVENING AT 9PM.

ALL THOSE INTERESTED IN GETTING STUFF FROM HIM, PLS DROP BY.

YOU CAN ASK ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU WANT AND MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR COLLECTION AND PAYMENT.

SEE YOU THERE!

jinooi;380528 said:
restrictors removed - improves airflow

K&N filter - upgrade over stock filters, better flow, and don't need to replace - just clean and reuse.

aluminium heat-wrapped - better insulation against the heat in the engine bay. cooler air means more power.

we paid more than $200 to get the heat wrap done. better grab this fast or it's gonna be gone!

sounds good. where can it be done?

Sad news Phil...how come suddenly like that? tot u are doing very well in ur company??

anyway..bumpz for ur sale!

we can play GTAIV on XBL u know! :D

if you are driving a e46 318, just swap yours with phil (with top-up).

otherwise, go get ti done at r2d progroomers.

peterlaw;381159 said:
sounds good. where can it be done?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnpbali
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back