• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS: E46 demod items

Re: FS: E46 demod items

Hmmm guess I was a bit late..... Will PM you my no coz I dun log on that often...

phil;381033 said:
Yogi honey, GPS is on hold for someone alrady

let you know if he dun wan

UPDATES

only the Coilovers sold

everything else still for sale.

The rims I want gone, make me an offer. or else by Wednesday they go to rubbish tip

Plus, I havent had a chance to remove the GPS system yet, will try to do that this coming few days

phil;381419 said:
UPDATES

only the Coilovers sold

everything else still for sale.

The rims I want gone, make me an offer. or else by Wednesday they go to rubbish tip

Plus, I havent had a chance to remove the GPS system yet, will try to do that this coming few days

phil;381420 said:
Nemo, they are available again

I can't sent you PM. Can email you?

hey nemo

the rims are currently at R2D. just go there and let rodney know you are interested in getting the rims.

and go get the airbox too, if you are driving an e46 4-pot. really breaks my heart to see all these wonderful mods go to waste...

yea nemo, get the rims&tyres..i saw them in person on sat, good stuff.

this chao ang moh actually left the cross-drilled rotors on his car, now the damn dealer is going to get them, along with the nicely done air-box..what a moron this guy is..!

anyway nice dealing with you Phil, can't wait to install the BCs...

Bump for the stuff...

kurqa;381525 said:
yea nemo, get the rims&tyres..i saw them in person on sat, good stuff.

this chao ang moh actually left the cross-drilled rotors on his car, now the damn dealer is going to get them, along with the nicely done air-box..what a moron this guy is..!

anyway nice dealing with you Phil, can't wait to install the BCs...

Bump for the stuff...

He sent his car to the dealer already? Was thinking if he'd wanna sell his clear signal lights too. What his tail lights look like? Might be interested too. BTW are the rims ori or reps or there aren't any reps for this model? I'm driving a E46 4 potter, just afraid the car will really under power and run like turtle.

Whats the cross-drilled rotors for?

phil.......... was wondering.......:juggle: :juggle: :juggle:
What if you car end up in my yard???? Nothing left for me??? :lol2: :lol2:

hey nemo, don't worry.

your car will be fine even with the new set-up.

just go down to r2d and grab whatever you can before the stuff is all gone.

milk15 has a set of clear tail lamps for you if you are interested.

faster lah...

ok i try my best to reply..

no car not sent to dealer..YET..as for his lights i cannot remember what they look like but i kinda have an impression they are the white and red ones??

as for replicas or not im not sure as well, you have to ask, but i'm guessing replicas at this price, still good though. lots of 318s running around on 18s, no problems at all, just don't expect to chiet ferraris etc...the enjoyment will come in the form of better handling, surefootedness and of course cornering/feel lah.

cross drilled rotors are for better cooling, but if you drive your car and brake like no tomorrow then you need BBKs of course..though i must say the cross-drilled rotors do add a touch of sportiness to your car in my humble opinion..

just give the man a call and see if you can take a look at his car maybe..?

kurqa;381531 said:
ok i try my best to reply..

no car not sent to dealer..YET..as for his lights i cannot remember what they look like but i kinda have an impression they are the white and red ones??

as for replicas or not im not sure as well, you have to ask, but i'm guessing replicas at this price, still good though. lots of 318s running around on 18s, no problems at all, just don't expect to chiet ferraris etc...the enjoyment will come in the form of better handling, surefootedness and of course cornering/feel lah.

cross drilled rotors are for better cooling, but if you drive your car and brake like no tomorrow then you need BBKs of course..though i must say the cross-drilled rotors do add a touch of sportiness to your car in my humble opinion..

just give the man a call and see if you can take a look at his car maybe..?

Thanks..for the reply....very informative and funny :lol2: :lol2:

jinooi;381530 said:
milk15 has a set of clear tail lamps for you if you are interested.

faster lah...

I think its oledi sold.............:)

parts definitely available.

phil's not available - does not have his computer with him.

when will u be back?

have sent you pm.

pls call him soonest.

cheers!

HI bros,
Just met Phil just now to get the airbox and K&N filter. Really nice guy. The guys at R2D were very helpful as well. THanks Phil for the great deal. The rest of bros out there, do make sure you help Phil out and his prices are already very very fair. So go get the stuff.

hahaha!!!

good on you dude! congrats on the great buy! now sit back and enjoy your purchase - nicer drive, more power!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luck8bot
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back