• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS: SMG1 Steering with paddle shift

YellowMellow

I have SMG1 steering with paddle shift for sale. Taken out from my car and in good condition. Selling without Airbag.

Asking price SG500.

Attached pics.

Thank you.

Re: FS: SMG1 Steering with paddle shift

May I know why you're selling? I'm not an interested buyer, but I'm asking because I can only think of 2 reasons you might be doing this, and for either reason there'll be people who would have questions to ask you:

(1) swapped to manual
(2) found a way to fit M3 SMG paddleshift steering to your car (!!)

:)

piggyboyz said:
KK.... Buy it and retrofit into ur GT !!! hehe......

Oi Piggy.. I asked question 2 with you in mind hor.. then you tease me like that..

DreamDriver said:
May I know why you're selling? I'm not an interested buyer, but I'm asking because I can only think of 2 reasons you might be doing this, and for either reason there'll be people who would have questions to ask you:

(1) swapped to manual

Nope. Is it can be done?? Thinking of changing to manual transmission.. :) :) :)

Yup... I'm upgrade to mention steering..:) :) :)

Thank you..

YellowMellow

Hi there...

Have u actually done it ?? changing to M3 SMG paddles ?

Cos i done it b4 and even though all the sockets fit nicely, it will not work. The relay in the switches are different.

Also, it is possible to swap to manual. The 5speed SMG is effectively the normal 5 speed manual with a hydraulic attachment for the gears engagement

And KK.... My steering is already M Steering liao la hehe.... but i transfered my paddles over

DreamDriver said:

(1) swapped to manual

haha.... are u talking abt this one... hahaha:)

978fscd.jpg

piggyboyz said:
Hi there...

Have u actually done it ?? changing to M3 SMG paddles ?

Cos i done it b4 and even though all the sockets fit nicely, it will not work. The relay in the switches are different.

Also, it is possible to swap to manual. The 5speed SMG is effectively the normal 5 speed manual with a hydraulic attachment for the gears engagement

And KK.... My steering is already M Steering liao la hehe.... but i transfered my paddles over

I have the wiring diagram for SMG1 and SMG11 steering.. Can fax to you if youre interested..:) :)
Ill provide the wiring diagram for those interested for retrofitting the SMG1 steering... value added:) :)

piggyboyz said:

I remember lah. That time still in old forum mah. People asked you why you never straightaway change to paddleshift M steering then you said cannot make it work mah. See, I remember until today, then help you ask.. then "good heart no good reward"..

So now you have sifu to consult liow, waiting for what? :)

YellowMellow said:

I have the wiring diagram for SMG1 and SMG11 steering.. Can fax to you if youre interested..:) :)
Ill provide the wiring diagram for those interested for retrofitting the SMG1 steering... value added:) :)

:woowooo: pls post the wiring diagram...i also wanna retrofit the m3 steering wheel with smg paddles into the ssg...

mok said:
:woowooo: pls post the wiring diagram...i also wanna retrofit the m3 steering wheel with smg paddles into the ssg...

Can I have your fax no bro.. I dont have softcopy..

Bro,

Is it still available? If yes will it fit a E39? Any mods needed to fit? Thanks

opp said:
Bro,

Is it still available? If yes will it fit a E39? Any mods needed to fit? Thanks
opp, u'll need to buy an air bag for it.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back