• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

FS : Used E46 Parts & Accessories

JuzzforCars

Hi Boys and Girls,

Here are some parts stripped off a E46 318iA Sedan FL. Some parts are useable for the 6-cyl as well.

Interior Trim Set (Cube Design) = $660
M3 Steering Wheel w Multi-function & Airbag = $1300 (Must sell with A/Bag)
AC Footrest = $75 SOLD
AC AT Pedal Set = $55 SOLD
AC Side Mirrors = $380 SOLD
M3 Bootlip Spoiler = $$150 SOLD
Red/White/Red Rear Light Housing & Side Indicators = SOLD
Window Frame Rain Channel Trims x 2 = SOLD
Frt Headlight Titan Inserts = SOLD
CCFL Angel Eyes = $140 SOLD
Chrome Kidney Grilles x 2 = SOLD
SACHS Performance Set (Used for 1 day) = SOLD
Sprint Booster (2 mths old) = SOLD
BMW Umbrella & Holder = SOLD
Cyberspeed CAI = SOLD

Updated list: 110706, New item added, Reservation made.

All Cash & Carry Prices.
Interested? PM or buzz me @ 9685 2969

:)

Re: FS : Used E46 Parts & Accessories

For facelifted or pre-facelifted model? Thanks

Hi Bro Snowdog,
I thought yesterday you posted the M3 steering wheel for $930 how come the price today increase to $1300..Waa..share market raise??

Hi Seetoh, i am interested in the rain channel trims, are these the blackie type or chromies??

xNigelx said:
Hi Bro Snowdog,
I thought yesterday you posted the M3 steering wheel for $930 how come the price today increase to $1300..Waa..share market raise??
i saw 930 also, 4 eye cant be wrong :)

Hi Bros,
I was wondering if the M3 steering wheel cost $1300,i would rather buy a new steering wheel!!

even share market dont move so fast, the prices are crazy. Might as well buy new, very unreasonable asking

Hi Bro Snowdog,
If the price reduce back to $930,i will consider to buy it from you..

xNigelx said:
Hi Bro Snowdog,

These parts are not sold by me or by Juzz For Cars. We are just helping one of our customers to clear his stock. I also raised the question as to why the prices increase (based on his request). His reply was he felt that the items are pretty new and should be able to fetch a higher price. Solely, we leave it to his decision.

Given the increased prices, why not negotiate to an agreeable price? Let me know how much you guys would prefer and I will talk to the seller.

Cheers!

xNigelx said:
Hi Bros,
I was wondering if the M3 steering wheel cost $1300,i would rather buy a new steering wheel!!

The original M steering plus airbag is about $1800 when new. The thing here is the seller would like to sell his steering together with the airbag (which some owners may already have the round airbag). Again, the choice is everybody's.

wywyboy88 said:
even share market dont move so fast, the prices are crazy. Might as well buy new, very unreasonable asking

You sure share market prices don't move so fast? When prices move, they move.
It's the decision of the seller, so it the choice of the buyers to think if it is worth it.

willing buyer willing seller, seller wants to raise his prices, then so be it, i think seetoh has already posted a few things abt the price change, and FYI people usually sell the M3 steering without airbag, the airbag alone is pretty expensive.

Reactions: 33

shaaz said:
willing buyer willing seller, seller wants to raise his prices, then so be it, i think seetoh has already posted a few things abt the price change, and FYI people usually sell the M3 steering without airbag, the airbag alone is pretty expensive.

Thank you for your understanding, Bro. I needed that. ;)

Snowdog's got my support too...

If an individual feels that he/she rather buy something at $1800 new, as opposed to $1300 used, that that's his/her choice.. likewise, if another person feels that $1300 used, is a good deal compared to $1800 new, then again is the individual's choice...

Come on, folks, make your own decisions and stop bombing other people's threads...

:(

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back