Funny IU Error

polarbear

Not sure if anyone using the IU by LTA encountered the same problem as me. At some car parks, the cashcard system will not be able to deduct the money from the cash card. The system prompted IU error and I need to manually insert the cash card into the machine.

Perhaps it is a system compatibility issue with the new cash card reader which can take in ezlink too?

Re: Funny IU Error

is urs the new IU?

there was a discussion not too long ago and some bros here have this problem too.

Slater;491721 said:
is urs the new IU?

there was a discussion not too long ago and some bros here have this problem too.

Yeah, mine is the new one. I will search around and see if there are any resolution to this.

polarbear;491820 said:
Yeah, mine is the new one. I will search around and see if there are any resolution to this.
its more like some of the older systems in carparks are not able to facilitate the new IU. think u just have to wait it out.

which carpark did u experience this?

Slater;491847 said:
its more like some of the older systems in carparks are not able to facilitate the new IU. think u just have to wait it out.

which carpark did u experience this?

Yeah, I called LTA and they said it is a common problem. Seems like there are car parks which did not update their system to fully work with the new IU. So far, I experienced it at Fusionpolis and Bukit Timah Plaza.

If this is the case, the most sensible thing to do is to stay close to the car park machine on the right when exiting so that you can open the window to insert the cash card manually in case there is an error. Otherwise one may end up having to get out of the car to reach the card reader. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vip777orgph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back