bobbytay27;403222 said:
I SHALL BE THERE NXT TUESDAY!!!
I LIKE TROUBLE!!!
THREAD CLOSED..ANYTING TALK NXT TUES

bobbytay27;403226 said:
CB ...U ALL DAMN LO SO....

AI PAI KIA SI BO! LAI LA! KIA LI AR!

Re: Futsal 23rd December

Zhiming...i got quite amused watching your hands flail up time and again....and not retailiating depsite repeated foul play on you.

MAI LO SO LA....
NXT TUES..SEE WHO IS THE ...:evil:

bmwF1;403233 said:
You CB, last week ask you to come down dun want to come down.
U MORE CCB...NEBER TELL ME WAT HAPPEN...I CAN00T PLAY LA...OLI FIND TROUBLE

bobbytay27;403235 said:
U MORE CCB...NEBER TELL ME WAT HAPPEN...I CAN00T PLAY LA...OLI FIND TROUBLE

he no cb...his cheese smelly...axl say 1...

axl that cb also never come yday....pui....go Macau forget us...

Dear "Friends"

For what it's worth, I concur fully with the comments made by my fellow forum members. If I could perhaps draw a somewhat metaphorical parallel:

A host and friends have a party in the host's house. Their guests are all personally known to them and are indeed friends (note the absence of inverted commas here). A group gatecrash that party. The host and his friends are not offended; they welcome more guests. But the gatecrashers do not have the basic manners to introduce themselves to the host or any of his friends. They smoke where the're not supposed to (without asking first), they stub their cigarettes on the furniture, they slop alcohol all over the place, they only speak to each other and are indifferent to anything and anyone else. Even when one of the host's friends seems to be choking on a fishball they turn away and continue their own revelries wholly indifferent. And yet despite this ongoing degenerate behaviour they have the audacity to complain to one of the host's friends about how bad the party is, the food, the drink, the place itself and even then going on to insult the host in no uncertain terms - all the while unaware that he is the host because they had never bothered with the basic manners of introducing themselves to anyone in the first place.

A rhetorical question to end: Are these really the sort of people the host, his friends or indeed anyone in their right mind would invite back?

Rashed;403239 said:
Dear "Friends"

For what it's worth, I concur fully with the comments made by my fellow forum members. If I could perhaps draw a somewhat metaphorical parallel:

A host and friends have a party in the host's house. Their guests are all personally known to them and are indeed friends (note the absence of inverted commas here). A group gatecrash that party. The host and his friends are not offended; they welcome more guests. But the gatecrashers do not have the basic manners to introduce themselves to the host or any of his friends. They smoke where the're not supposed to (without asking first), they stub their cigarettes on the furniture, they slop alcohol all over the place, they only speak to each other and are indifferent to anything and anyone else. Even when one of the host's friends seems to be choking on a fishball they turn away and continue their own revelries wholly indifferent. And yet despite this ongoing degenerate behaviour they have the audacity to complain to one of the host's friends about how bad the party is, the food, the drink, the place itself and even then going on to insult the host in no uncertain terms - all the while unaware that he is the host because they had never bothered with the basic manners of introducing themselves to anyone in the first place.

A rhetorical question to end: Are these really the sort of people the host, his friends or indeed anyone in their right mind would invite back?

WOW...U ALL G00D ...NOW GOT BRING F00D AND BEER....SHIOK...I CFM GOING..

Hi there next week when we come down maybe we can intro ourselves to you guys before we start the game and have a chat to know each other better.

ghimpheng;403243 said:
Hi there next week when we come down maybe we can intro ourselves to you guys before we start the game and have a chat to know each other better.
Do not bring your friends next week. They are not invited.

bmwF1;403244 said:
Do not bring your friends next week. They are not invited.

okay we will not come down again no worries

and I have receive a threatening phone call and I believe it is someone here that make that phone call.

We will not come down ever again due to the threatening phone call and also that we are not welcome there thanks.

And don't make such phone call again cause it wouldn't solve any problem or anything and to the person who make the call - I never guai lan or anything just here to play football that all if not welcome then will go elsewhere

ghimpheng said:
and I have receive a threatening phone call and I believe it is someone here that make that phone call. We will not come down ever again due to the threatening phone call and also that we are not welcome there thanks.

And don't make such phone call again cause it wouldn't solve any problem or anything and to the person who make the call - I never guai lan or anything just here to play football that all if not welcome then will go elsewhere
You gotta be "kidding" me !!! What was the threat about?

kenntona;403251 said:
You gotta be "kidding" me !!! What was the threat about?

Keep asking me if I guai lan izzit repeat this many times when I ask for his identity and dare me to come out and meet him if he tell me his identity but i told him won't solve anything even if i meet him and why should I meet him anyway don't even know who is he.

First time I receive such call never ever receive call like this before.

nvm will not come down ever again Thanks For the 2 games guys.

ghimpheng said:
Keep asking me if I guai lan izzit repeat this many times when I ask for his identity and dare me to come out and meet him if he tell me his identity but i told him won't solve anything even if i meet him and why should I meet him anyway don't even know who is he.

First time I receive such call never ever receive call like this before.

nvm will not come down ever again Thanks For the 2 games guys.
Can PM me his HP number?

ghimpheng;403249 said:
okay we will not come down again no worries

and I have receive a threatening phone call and I believe it is someone here that make that phone call.

We will not come down ever again due to the threatening phone call and also that we are not welcome there thanks.

oh so now you are the victim? save it pal..

I wasn't there but I can tell from the sentiment in the forum that what you and your friends were doing on the court wasn't playing football.

Honestly when I first started playing with the BMW-SG group, I couldn't get used to it because they were more physical (in a fair and sporting way) than what I was used to. I dread to think how physical you guys were last night if the forumers here nearly brawled with you.

"Just here to play football" There are many types of football...which one were you playing?

No wonder you guys need to come find us for a venue to play...you play like this in the public courts..you will die

kenntona;403254 said:
Can PM me his HP number?

He set his number to be private it appear to be "Call One" so I don't know his number but anyway just to tell you guys that we are that to play football but sometimes abit over enthu / passionate sorry if anyone felt offended ~

marklee;403255 said:
oh so now you are the victim? save it pal..

I wasn't there but I can tell from the sentiment in the forum that what you and your friends were doing on the court wasn't playing football.

Honestly when I first started playing with the BMW-SG group, I couldn't get used to it because they were more physical (in a fair and sporting way) than what I was used to. I dread to think how physical you guys were last night if the forumers here nearly brawled with you.

"Just here to play football" There are many types of football...which one were you playing?

No wonder you guys need to come find us for a venue to play...you play like this in the public courts..you will die

Hi I am not acting as a victim here I am telling you about the threatening phone call so that your friends here can advise person not to make such call again I don't want any trouble and you can help your friend by preventing him making any more of such move.

And you were not there really it is hard to you to judge but I dare to say we play in a sporting and fair manner as far as I observe and I play inside the game I didn't receive any really unacceptable / unfair tackle from you guyz and I didn't saw any crazy tackle from anyone as well

We are playing On a regular basis already during the weekend just finding a weekday football to fill up those who want to play more futsal.

ghimpheng;403256 said:
He set his number to be private it appear to be "Call One" so I don't know his number but anyway just to tell you guys that we are that to play football but sometimes abit over enthu / passionate sorry if anyone felt offended ~

Usually, we'll get a "Withheld" if the number is private but I shall give you the benefit of doubt, in any case, you're using a different phone. I don't think anyone here will stoop so low as to threaten you.

Again, over enthusiastic or passionate is DEFINITELY NOT how you guys played last night. So when BM fell, did anyone of you showed any concern enthusiastically like you would if one of your teammates were injured?

I don't play futsal but I used to play contact ball games and I do know what is passion. What you and your friends displayed last night, I can only say, your definition of passion is warped.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back