Futsal 23rd December

Re: Futsal 23rd December

ghimpheng;403252 said:
Keep asking me if I guai lan izzit repeat this many times when I ask for his identity and dare me to come out and meet him if he tell me his identity but i told him won't solve anything even if i meet him and why should I meet him anyway don't even know who is he.

First time I receive such call never ever receive call like this before.

nvm will not come down ever again Thanks For the 2 games guys.
Please go to page 3 and delete your handphone number.

We do not know who made the call but we still welcome you to play with us. But please do not bring your friends in the future...

ghimpheng;403257 said:
I dare to say we play in a sporting and fair manner as far as I observe and I play inside the game I didn't receive any really unacceptable / unfair tackle from you guyz and I didn't saw any crazy tackle from anyone as well

Your observation is far from good my boy. Stand aside and be more objective. Sporting maybe but fair, in what sense? You call going out to injure another player on the court fair?

fiercepink;403259 said:
Usually, we'll get a "Withheld" if the number is private but I shall give you the benefit of doubt, in any case, you're using a different phone. I don't think anyone here will stoop so low as to threaten you.

Again, over enthusiastic or passionate is DEFINITELY NOT how you guys played last night. So when BM fell, did anyone of you showed any concern enthusiastically like you would if one of your teammates were injured?

I don't play futsal but I used to play contact ball games and I do know what is passion. What you and your friends displayed last night, I can only say, your definition of passion is warped.

It is as "Call One" the person internationally hide his number and in my call record it is stated as "No Number"

You guyz were there for him already and some of our teamate go over and ask if he is okay and he need some space too not everyone surrounding him crowding him.

We went for the ball not for anyone legs or anything like that.

fiercepink;403263 said:
Your observation is far from good my boy. Stand aside and be more objective. Sporting maybe but fair, in what sense? You call going out to injure another player on the court fair?

what you mean by "You call going out to injure another player on the court fair"

I didn't ask any of my players to intentionally injure your player I even told them to relax and don't tackle aggressively just play relax. football..............

All I can say is "sporting and fair" are relative. What is "sporting and fair" in a competitive league match is not the same as "sporting and fair" in a friendly game amongst friends. Which is why I asked which type of football were you playing?

fiercepink said:
Again, over enthusiastic or passionate is DEFINITELY NOT how you guys played last night. So when BM fell, did anyone of you showed any concern enthusiastically like you would if one of your teammates were injured?

I don't play futsal but I used to play contact ball games and I do know what is passion. What you and your friends displayed last night, I can only say, your definition of passion is warped.
No, I think what ghimpheng said about passion is correct. His friends were all passionate about the game. And to be fair, not all players from his group are aggressive.

But as I have said, we have been playing as friends. And friends, besides passions for football, also have other things in mind when we play. Like not going for win at all expenses, not injuring my fellow team-mates, not turning away when my friend is down..... besides passions on football, you need passions for friends. Else, I recommend your friends to play pro.

Ghimpheng - within your group, you are friends, but with us, your group is not behaving like we are friends. Hence the first time I am seeing the slew of comments ALL consistently on the SAME side......

bmwF1;403262 said:
Please go to page 3 and delete your handphone number.

We do not know who made the call but we still welcome you to play with us. But please do not bring your friends in the future...

Hi thanks for the reminder post edited but the person already got my number anyway.

nah I won't come down again next time I wouldn't want to risk a injury from the caller.

Thanks for the invitation anyway.

kenntona;403269 said:
No, I think what ghimpheng said about passion is correct. His friends were all passionate about the game. And to be fair, not all players from his group are aggressive.

But as I have said, we have been playing as friends. And friends, besides passions for football, also have other things in mind when we play. Like not going for win at all expenses, not injuring my fellow team-mates, not turning away when my friend is down..... besides passions on football, you need passions for friends. Else, I recommend your friends to play pro.

Ghimpheng - within your group, you are friends, but with us, your group is not behaving like we are friends. Hence the first time I am seeing the slew of comments ALL consistently on the SAME side......

hi no worries man we will not come down again as not to cause more controversial incidents during match and controversial happenings post match.

but nevertheless thanks for the game yesterday and Last Tuesday personally from Me(Jackson) and my bro(Joshua)

We will find a new place to play during weekday

ghimpheng;403273 said:
hi no worries man we will not come down again as not to cause more controversial incidents during match and controversial happenings post match.

but nevertheless thanks for the game yesterday and Last Tuesday personally from me and my bro.

Ghim Pheng, my advice is the same when you first asked for a ride. Do come join the boys on Tuesday and make the effort to know them as friends before you invite anyone else down.

fiercepink;403275 said:
Ghim Pheng, my advice is the same when you first asked for a ride. Do come join the boys on Tuesday and make the effort to know them as friends before you invite anyone else down.

haha I ask cause it is really far for me but anyway in the end both time I go home by public transport even though during the first time I came Axl was kind enough to drive me to commonwealth station when I ask him but anyway decided not to as I didn't want to dirty his car since my clothes are full of sweat took the public transport anyway.

ghimpheng;403276 said:
haha I ask cause it is really far for me but anyway in the end both time I go home by public transport even though during the first time I came Axl was kind enough to drive me to commonwealth station when I ask him but anyway decided not to as I didn't want to dirty his car since my clothes are full of sweat took the public transport anyway.

Ghim Pheng, there's nothing wrong asking for rides if these boys do treat you like a friend and if you treat them like one. Friendship plays a very important role among these people. Axl is indeed a very nice guy, so are the rest of the people. In fact, SC_IS was asking if anyone needed a ride to Punggol/Seng Kang area since he was going home. IF you don't want to dirty someone else's car, just bring a change fo clothes. I hope you can understand that it's all about being friends which is why the controversial here of not wanted to get others injured on the court.

GP if your frens ever do come down again and play the way they do.... I think i will have to play the man instead. I saw a SLIDING TACKLE from one of your frens last night, what was that for?? And all those shoulder charges... comeon, you guys obviously dunno what "friendly" means.

benchmarc;403288 said:
GP if your frens ever do come down again and play the way they do.... I think i will have to play the man instead. I saw a SLIDING TACKLE from one of your frens last night, what was that for?? And all those shoulder charges... comeon, you guys obviously dunno what "friendly" means.

Apparently he lose balance and fall down not a sliding tackle I saw that...........and there is one of your guys did a obvious sliding tackle.........anyway we not coming down ever again I guess and this shall be my last post...........

miss the fun...

ghimpheng;403290 said:
Apparently he lose balance and fall down not a sliding tackle I saw that...........and there is one of your guys did a obvious sliding tackle.........anyway we not coming down ever again I guess and this shall be my last post...........

Cool... for whats its worth, have fun playing amongst yourselves. Maybe when you guys grow older, you'll realise that the next day after a game, you wouldnt wanna limp to work :)

ghimpheng said:
This is exactly what I meant. Friends will not even have this issue of whose fault and whose wrongdoings...... there is no need to defend any acts. The fact that so many of the players are on the same side (unfortunately, not yours) is a reflection of the opinion and perspectives from many of us. Unanimous. And if there are two strong schools of opinions and perspectives, either one learn to accept or move on. That's life.

Chill My dear Friends. . .Quite enjoyed yest game a lil bit. . .rough tackle here and there. . .im ok wif it. . .as Long there's no fight. . .IF u purposely keep tackling me, I'll make sure I'll make Fun of you in the Court. . .Enjoy The Game though. Thank You Ghimpeng & Co for the game. . .R86 ronaldinho. Dun let me ole u. kwang3.. .

ghimpheng i invite u come jakarta and play futsal... loser kenna chop cock... ai play mai?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj88couk
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back