Futsal 2nd December

Re: Futsal 2nd December

benchmarc;398866 said:
Control control control

Inspiring clip!!! Nike footie ads are the best...

ZhiMing;398873 said:
shall we use 1 day just to train ball control ? farihin can teach us a few moves !

I volunteer to teach how to juggle with thighs..

kenntona;398874 said:
I do it every weekend !!! But on the field....... here's what I discovered:

(1) Futsal using more sole control than normal soccer - lots of dragging (Toiletsiao is one example) while stabilising your CG (hence BMWF1 and benchmarc always fall)

(2) Lots of one-touch passing required owing to lack of space - so passing using in-foot, out-foot and heel is crucial (PropT is one good example of one-touch passer)

(3) Lots of trapping & cushioning of the ball required (Farihin is one good example)

(4) Unexpected moves, especially running lateral across the court. Field soccer emphasises length-wise running down to the byline, but futsal court does not have the space, nor the need for crosses/high balls. Hence dribbling across the court is more important than doing a Christiano-Ronaldo-run to the byline. (Nuke and Eugene are the best examples in this)

(5)Minimise losing posession cheaply especially in half court area or in the blue box zone...a counter attack resulting from it can easily leave the last man in a 2 v 1 situation..
________
Avandia Settlement Update

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Futsal 2nd December

toiletsiao;398988 said:
I volunteer to teach how to juggle with thighs..

My contribution would be to teach how to make thighs jiggle! :laughlik:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhoitvstream

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back