Futsal 2nd December

Re: Futsal 2nd December

fiercepink;398539 said:
Live Report: Thunderstorm at Tanjong Pagar...

Thats coz u r there... Alexandra could be different...

Employer says AH looks clear...

Update: Raining heavily and very dark there...

Looks like the rain has cancelled our game. :(

I drove there from Suntec in the hope that the skies would be clear there but the skies were really dark and the rain was quite heavy already.

I guess we'll try again next week.....

good game guys.
feel better ya marcus. :)

i was there at 615 bro, waited till about 645 others came. We played about 2hrs. :)

Thanks for playing wif me for 15min guys... :lol2:

No chic wing bee-hoon for me leow, I'll stick to my once-regular Mars.

SC_IS;398606 said:
good game guys.
feel better ya marcus. :)

Yeap thanks :) Joy of playing more overwhelming :)

Lucky i decided to go check out AH after buying my shoes at queenstown. Didnt think anyone would have turned up... but like what they said, the court is SACRED... right up above got a hole in the clouds where all else was pouring.

totoseow;398610 said:
shiok.....4 aside with new rules...best

Damn shiong man... i think today was not that bad as floor was wet, no one dared to accelerate. If court dry, all will tire very soon...

Ok la... abrasion only... next week will be back!!!
bmwf1 also accelerate mah... he also dare :)

Next week, Marcus rub Kelvin's back.. then vice-versa.

Swee swee... no more injuries for all leow.

axl;398732 said:
Next week, Marcus rub Kelvin's back.. then vice-versa.

Swee swee... no more injuries for all leow.

nb u half way throw ur frens away for a gal!?! We play finish then u pretend to return, still can say "eh all stop playing already ar?"
Zhong se qin you!!!!!

No la, gf couldn't get a cab at Cecil St, so bopian.

Anyway, I was breathless by then... think I must avoid food before futsal and warm up more before the action begins, hmm.

Control control control

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxOeyJ8EWZY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

shall we use 1 day just to train ball control ? farihin can teach us a few moves !

ZhiMing said:
shall we use 1 day just to train ball control ? farihin can teach us a few moves !
I do it every weekend !!! But on the field....... here's what I discovered:

(1) Futsal using more sole control than normal soccer - lots of dragging (Toiletsiao is one example) while stabilising your CG (hence BMWF1 and benchmarc always fall)

(2) Lots of one-touch passing required owing to lack of space - so passing using in-foot, out-foot and heel is crucial (PropT is one good example of one-touch passer)

(3) Lots of trapping & cushioning of the ball required (Farihin is one good example)

(4) Unexpected moves, especially running lateral across the court. Field soccer emphasises length-wise running down to the byline, but futsal court does not have the space, nor the need for crosses/high balls. Hence dribbling across the court is more important than doing a Christiano-Ronaldo-run to the byline. (Nuke and Eugene are the best examples in this)

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back