Futsal (Street Soccer) - Turf City - 5th July, TUESDAY

Re: Futsal (Street Soccer) - Turf City - 5th July, TUESDAY

................... guess that from next week onward, no more light-hearted recreational futsal allow. No players are licit to frolic on the pitch. Serious stuff, huh? THEN, where is the FUN?

My opinion of weekly Futsal should be a merriment kind of sports and fellowship, perhaps my view is objectionable.

Pardon Me.

Dear Bros, enjoy the games yesterday!!! :goodup:

Pardon me for my punctured stamina and poor work ethics... :whipper:

I concur to the method of having 2 captains choosing the team... less conflict and better distributed skill-sets within the team...

But end of the day, the hard working team will prevail...

See u guys next week!!! :cloud9:

mono;659144 said:
................... guess that from next week onward, no more light-hearted recreational futsal allow. No players are licit to frolic on the pitch. Serious stuff, huh? THEN, where is the FUN?

My opinion of weekly Futsal should be a merriment kind of sports and fellowship, perhaps my view is objectionable.

Pardon Me.

i agree too. my view has always been that if u r stuck in a weaker team..just run more...we r here for a work out. i gave my opinion on how to pick in a fairer manner based on the fact that some seems not happy to lose...

i will go with whatever. there is satisfaction in winning and in losing well. there is even greater satisfaction when u run n sweat most.

other than the first game, what about regardless or win or lose,

after 2 games, the team will rotate out. so every one will get much fairer play time.

For me, a lousy player, I will:

- stick to a TEAM concept - be team-spirited
- play a passing game rather than trying to hard to impress by dribbling - be smart, play to strength (I am a better passer than a dribbler)
- try NOT to lose possession, and if I lost possession, I chase rather than expect my teammates to do the damage control for me - be accountable
- play goalkeeper/defence instead of locking my arms on the hips and panting like crazy but still wanna cheong and be a star striker - be "automatic"

But that's just me.

My concept of fun includes my teammates' fun. No point for me to have fun on my own, and my team mates slogged like mad and do all the dirty works because I bo chup.

totoseow;659240 said:
i agree too. my view has always been that if u r stuck in a weaker team..just run more...we r here for a work out. i gave my opinion on how to pick in a fairer manner based on the fact that some seems not happy to lose...

i will go with whatever. there is satisfaction in winning and in losing well. there is even greater satisfaction when u run n sweat most.

Greatest satisfaction is playing as a unit and beating a supposedly stronger team.

I am always in the lousy team, because I damn lousy...drag down the average.

marklee said:
I am always in the lousy team, because I damn lousy...drag down the average.
That's not the main issue, as long as you fought hard and put in effort as a team member.

i'm the lousy player here, sorry to my team mates that we lost in every game.

There is no lousy player (other than me), there are only half-hearted players, abang.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sin88prof

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back