Futsal (Street Soccer) - Turf City - 5th July, TUESDAY

Re: Futsal (Street Soccer) - Turf City - 5th July, TUESDAY

very messy got riot... in the end got fight... 5 people injured and sent to hospital... bmw-sg worst case ever

Terry;658822 said:
very messy got riot... in the end got fight... 5 people injured and sent to hospital... bmw-sg worst case ever

no lah....worst case was one of the forum member got rape during monthly meet up

tribute to my team - human/kenntona/eugene/marcus/owen/clarence/toto

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY[/ame]

axl hero ok. scored 2

We r the defending champions!

I bought pack of cards last night leow! :eek:

Tribute to my team: Andy/Darren/Kelvin/Albert/Ray/Jesse/Eric:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWpfBeyeZGw[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Given the strong team identities within each, I suggest we keep the teams this way.........

Keep the same team and next week there will only be 7 players turning up for the game...

Toto and Axl so patriotic to their teams, there should be 14 players at least. You? You not happy with your team?

Kel - I think i might be out with an itchy scalp or broken fingernail next week...:p
Axl - Some good finishing and assists last night :goodup:

Lonely Driver is Owen, Sean, Jesse? Raymond or Andy?

kenntona;658867 said:
Toto and Axl so patriotic to their teams, there should be 14 players at least. You? You not happy with your team?

I switched to the 3rd team, and immediately you can feel their frustration the whole night...

Lonely Driver;658869 said:
Kel - I think i might be out with an itchy scalp or broken fingernail next week...:p
Axl - Some good finishing and assists last night :goodup:
Itchy Balls you can ask terry help you scratch, itchy scalp maybe Axl can help you...

IIRC, Gad's team was winless the entire evening, surely there is no precedence?

= Unequal distribution of players... so how can keep the same lineup week in, week out wor?

We had no Yiwen, no Darren, no Kelvin......

bmwF1;658864 said:
Keep the same team and next week there will only be 7 players turning up for the game...

no la..my team will come..thats 7...axls team seems happy...will come too...so thats 14! less crowded as well.

the diff is the penalty rule....no penalty we effectively hv half ball advantage. onus on u to attack. when we r tired we just pass the ball behind..

I still say stick to playing cards better, less kelong factor. Fairer to all. Yes... winning is not everything, but certainly it is more enjoyable than to lose every single game? Do spare a thought for the other team(s).

How about from now on - no penalty, and once the king have a 4 game streak, will abdicate temporarily to rest? :p

totoseow;658879 said:
the diff is the penalty rule....no penalty we effectively hv half ball advantage. onus on u to attack. when we r tired we just pass the ball behind..

Actually there weren't really any time-wasting or pass around negative tactics last night, which is good.

Hahahahaha, so now winner-stay rule aborted too? No penalty too?

How about winner needs to score? Effectively winner stays with -0.5 disadvantage?

There will never be an equitable solution. Distribution of skilful players is one issue, distribution of commitment is another. You can have a team of average players but all fighting hard for one another and no personal glory ahead of the team - they can hold any team, or you could have a team of few good players and few average players and all play for themselves....... it is the mindset......

I was telling Kelvin, even if you have 2/3 captains selecting players, you will still face players from team 1 and 2 walking away (or faking injury, ahem, LOL) to join their friends in team 3, the waiting team......

kenntona;658877 said:
We had no Yiwen, no Darren, no Kelvin......
Wahh..save some of the good stuff for us lehh...
You've got Speedy Gonzalez Clarence down the flanks, Fox in the box Toto to convert the crosses, work horse human in the middle and the rock in def, not good enough ahh??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New88News1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back