Futsal Tuesday April 3rd

Re: Futsal Tuesday April 3rd

bmwF1;188925 said:
Wah Axl the elephant, cannot swear meh. Those people really man marking the ball like girls playing soccer.

Toto, you were quite charged up. Only when you start scoring a few then you started to smile. If not your face black black ah... haha

Axl, next time dun charge around like elephant already, Jaskin the brave keeper also scared of you

basket! i was in the same team as you!!! lost cause, didnt even know who my teammates were xcept for u. :furious: Lucky scored one - save abit of face but final score still 5 or 6-1... nnb.

Note to all... come properly attired for futsal pls - no playing in sandals or hawaiian shirts!! baby blue and purple tops border acceptable...

Kel: Why you say I elephant? Hurt my feelings ar... I may be fat on the outside, but tender on the inside ok!!

I also get angry at myself. That's why I run around like an elephant high on rice wine, goring pp.

PS: Honestly I dunno whether I run out of stamina or carbo. Think I shd eat my dinner at 5+ before heading down next week.. Lack of skills doesn't necc mean a lack of workrate.

At times I am very agitated too. Worse, I am not even playing my regular position - defensive midfielder. Cannot do sliding tackles, cannot body check.

Yus_E36;188929 said:
basket! i was in the same team as you!!! lost cause, didnt even know who my teammates were xcept for u. :furious: Lucky scored one - save abit of face but final score still 5 or 6-1... nnb.

Note to all... come properly attired for futsal pls - no playing in sandals or hawaiian shirts!! baby blue and purple tops border acceptable...

last game score was 5-3...then 3-1 i think...

yeah, ban those tt dun wear proper attire and footwear...it's a drag on their team-mates...:furious:

quicksilver = roy? you hold the ball up really well.

wear bmw.sg polo shirt got special??

no quicksilver is DK..the black one la...roy is tincup...or tinman or tincock..cant remember.

bmwF1;188882 said:
Tuesday's game was really good. I had a good team with nuke and 33. Toto was damn piss cause he keep losing. Finally he went outside and form a dream team to knock us out....

However the last game wasn't so good for me, I was in a team of clowns who like to man mark the ball. Wtf

We were working hard for each other lah. Furthermore, we have good understanding of each others play and we covered each other's position well...

Ji Leng was good too, he distribute the ball well....i enjoy tat winning streak too....

Btw, toto...that is not wembley, you tootz...

totoseow;188901 said:
hitmee improved a lot...kelvin still steady...nuke charging harder...axl running a lot...yusof marking well...arsenal reading games...33 still falling...jaskin still whining...

33 was kick to the grounded lah by the tincup or dun know wat tincok, 2 freaking hard knocks sia, almost took my ankle off :(

quiksilver;188940 said:
last game score was 5-3...then 3-1 i think...

yeah, ban those tt dun wear proper attire and footwear...it's a drag on their team-mates...:furious:

Actually, i think Yus kelong...he let in the goal easily wothout any fight becos he wants to go home:lol2:

hitmee;188941 said:
quicksilver = roy? you hold the ball up really well.

Quiksilver aka DK (donkey king) can hold KKJ with style as well.....sometime he will kum somemore....亞官......

arsenal62;189187 said:
Quiksilver aka DK (donkey king) can hold KKJ with style as well.....sometime he will kum somemore....亞官......

no wonder i saw both of u came out from the toilet smiling happily. :nehnehhh:

is leng or chee leng?

hitmee;189230 said:
no wonder i saw both of u came out from the toilet smiling happily. :nehnehhh:

is leng or chee leng?

dun anyhow say hor, nick's partner, foo will get jealous one...:furious:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members