Futsal Tuesday November 21st

Re: Futsal Tuesday November 21st

muahahahaha... i not driving that la tomorrow.... its going in to PML for Active steering problems!!
sian ah..... :(
taxi ur car lor... hehehe... test ur BC... :D

chey. taxi VW also good. never sit before. sure you can taxi my car but before futsal lor. else smelly
ha

can i taxi in ebo 9 bor?

:D :D.. ok ok.. see whether bloody PML can complete the bloody job on the day itself a not la.. then u can taxi my 6er la...
of course b4 futsal la...

Ebo9 i also never sit b4 leh....

totoseow....
kentonna
axl c(",)c
hitmee
yus - back and in need of exercise

totoseow....
kentonna
axl c(",)c
hitmee
M Kiddy

totoseow....
kentonna
axl c(",)c
hitmee
Arsenal62

totoseow....
kentonna
axl c(",)c
hitmee
Arsenal62
kiddy m

kenntona;157445 said:
Bro, there are too many aspects on futsal that you could spend time horning your skills on:

Techniques:

Dribbling - takes creativity. Either you have it, or not. Some dribblers are inherently better than others. The key is quick (and unpredictable) turns with ball close to your control, and body feinting. Also known as dummy. Nuke & Arsenal62 epitomise the dribbling skills.

Touches, Ball Control - trapping, and dragging. Trapping - as in cushioning the ball when it is passed to you in any ways (with ankles, thigh, chest) - is required for both 11-a-side soccer and street soccer. But because of the small area (relatively close opponent), it is a more crucial skillset than anything on court. Dragging - using your sole to control/drag/dribble the ball - is one of the most important skillset on the futsal court. Totoseow and bmwf1 can show you this.

Shielding - always putting yourself between the opponent and the ball in tight situations. You need no size to be able to perfect this. But often, it the the mindset that makes players turn to face opponents too fast, instead of shielding the ball. Hellfire and Arsenal62 are 2 of the best shielders of the ball.

Running - not running blindly, but running into opening positions. As in 11-a-side soccer, you will also wanna pass the ball to someone unmarked, or in a favourable position to either launch an attack, or distribute from deep. That means you need to make yourself a favourable recipient of the ball. Even if a defender is smelling your ass, your running will pull him along, creating gaps for others to penetrate and run through. One of the most important aspect in futsal, since with a smaller playing area, active and relentless running around makes you and your teammates interact and faciliate fast and short passing, or which defending opponents are harder to track and man-mark.

Passing - basic skill. Getting the ball to where you wanted it to go, with the appropriate strength - not too hard, not too soft. If the pass is perfect, your teammate might not even need to trap the ball. He could turn or pass or even shoot immediately. Many players are good passers here, but not many are good runners.

And finally, the mentality of interative futsal. Often, we get so fixated with EPL that we think we add value by standing at the corners, playing as a winger to facilitate passing. Actually that means the distributor has one option short. Very passive play. The best futsal team (Brazil) have 5 players (including goalie) criss-crossing one another and doing all sorts of running that makes their 4 runners look like 7 or 8. You can never ever man-mark a team like that. This active running is the best futsal mentality of all. Not fixed position, no fixated strategy. Very dynamic.

Yo Bro u forgot to add a skill in futsal..an impt one...

Pick Durian - Key goal scoring skill. Mainly involves getting the ball into the net through dubious means..eg Long throw from own penalty area rebound fence open goal for u..Long throw from own penalty area to a big player adept @ heading the ball...goalkeeper fumble and being at the right place at the right time to score open goal and many more ways...U win games for your team if you can perfect this skill but u be a bane in the ass for your opponents... =P hahahhahaa kidding
________
Sex_Dirty

Last edited by a moderator:

toiletsiao said:
Yo Bro u forgot to add a skill in futsal..an impt one...

Pick Durian - Key goal scoring skill. Mainly involves getting the ball into the net through dubious means..eg Long throw from own penalty area rebound fence open goal for u..Long throw from own penalty area to a big player adept @ heading the ball...goalkeeper fumble and being at the right place at the right time to score open goal and many more ways...U win games for your team if you can perfect this skill but u be a bane in the ass for your opponents... =P hahahhahaa kidding
No wonder you have been scoring all the goals......

Hahahaha cb kenneth.... anyway i got an invitiation to sign up for a soccer tournament..it will be played at thecage...ESPN Nokia Football crazy will be providing coverage for this event...anybody interested in forming a team of 5+2(subs)? 25 per head..There be like a total 70 teams..including Celebrity Teams and Palimentary Teams.I got the details and info with me pm me with your emails if anybody is interested...
________
Fix ps3

yaya i m keen..i wud love to break celebreties legs. btw fiona xie playing?

muahahahah.... Fiona Xie play your "3rd" leg lor Toto... heheheh....:lol2: :lol2:

totoseow;157724 said:
yaya i m keen..i wud love to break celebreties legs. btw fiona xie playing?

lol no sure leh..i think got Allan Wu last i heard..probably Glenn Ong also since class95 is promoting this event..can pass me your email? I forward the details to you its in a PDF file..
________
MERCEDES-BENZ CLK GTR SPECIFICATIONS

see my avatar....dun break her legs. make her drunk more fun. ha ha

toiletsiao said:
Hahahaha cb kenneth.... anyway i got an invitiation to sign up for a soccer tournament..it will be played at thecage...ESPN Nokia Football crazy will be providing coverage for this event...anybody interested in forming a team of 5+2(subs)? 25 per head..There be like a total 70 teams..including Celebrity Teams and Palimentary Teams.I got the details and info with me pm me with your emails if anybody is interested...
Bro, I'd think BMW can send a team. We stand a chance.

Nuke, Totoseow, Toiletsiao, Arsenal62, and Alan as goalie (sub myself and bmwF1)......

hitmee will be too distracted byoing all the chicks......

Woah, so sad my name not on the list... :(

Nvm, I help Hitmee byo the chicks!!

Btw how's the weather ard TC there?

i organise bom bom team.

can all the gals pass me your numbers? sherlene, summerberries etc etc

ha

axl said:
Woah, so sad my name not on the list... :(

Nvm, I help Hitmee byo the chicks!!