Futsal Tuesday November 21st

Re: Futsal Tuesday November 21st

hitmee said:
can all the gals pass me your numbers? sherlene, summerberries etc etc
Summer Berries choped. Winter Melons say so.

Thot u guys were supposed be there rain or shine?
I saw Arsenal and Hitmee only.................nb

only

1. alan
2. assernal62
3. hitmee
4. M kiddy

i thought futsal is rain or shine?? we are professional you know?? ha ha

i almost reached n then the rain came so i balek kampong.

I was about to leave when Toto called me to tell me about the heavy rain. Then Arsenal62 called to tell me that he was serenading hitmee...... did not wanna disturb......

I was there just after 6! Then waited a while in the car while the heavens break out (car windows became foggy at this point)... with no signs of abating (and of anyone at 6.30) I drove off leow lo. :|

Oops... paiseh.

was there too around 640pm... drove in but didnt see any of the usual suspects...

at least u all came....... :nehnehhh:

the only consolation is get to "See" M kiddy's 6. wow fierce man

hitmee said:
at least u all came....... :nehnehhh:
I came also wat..... in my car somemore......

u cum or u came in your car?

raining days is good. no peeping tom. :)

:D :D... bloody rain!! spoilt my first ever Futsal experience....!!

toiletsiao;157683 said:
Yo Bro u forgot to add a skill in futsal..an impt one...

Pick Durian - Key goal scoring skill. Mainly involves getting the ball into the net through dubious means..eg Long throw from own penalty area rebound fence open goal for u..Long throw from own penalty area to a big player adept @ heading the ball...goalkeeper fumble and being at the right place at the right time to score open goal and many more ways...U win games for your team if you can perfect this skill but u be a bane in the ass for your opponents... =P hahahhahaa kidding

Hahahaha....i seem to find this more a comedic element in futsal. More a good laugh than to win the game.

Have u seen Toto almost rip his hair out when we were putting them in non-stop a few games back? Hahahaha....but seriously, toiletsiao is the pro at this.

thats bcos i sucked at playing goalkeeper. i play goalie my team loses most of our games.

ONE (FOOTBALL) 2006

This is the football tournament i was talking about...typically the time slot for games run at 8pm/11pm/2am/5am/3pm if we want to put a team out and join...better do so soon..so i got better chance in getting us to play at a good timing..the proposed format of playing not confirm yet heard its gonna be league..semis..final format..will update if i have news...
________
DEXTER FORUMS

Last edited by a moderator:

when toto plays keeper means the team is not working together well already. If not he'll be running his ass off.

The Onefootball tourny is it like the old NSSL tournaments?

edit: basket... read the link. Seems really fun. Who's interested in it? Think we have enough players to send 2 teams

toiletsiao said:
ONE (FOOTBALL) 2006

This is the football tournament i was talking about...typically the time slot for games run at 8pm/11pm/2am/5am/3pm if we want to put a team out and join...better do so soon..so i got better chance in getting us to play at a good timing..the proposed format of playing not confirm yet heard its gonna be league..semis..final format..will update if i have news...
Count me in:

Team BMW-SG:

Kenntona

can send in one pro team
and one amateur team?

pro team will have to make us proud and go all the way.
amateur team is for leisure.

pro team:
1. kenn (though you never come when it rains, you arew still a pros)

amateur team:
1. hitmee

Hard to tell who should play pros and who should play freelancer lah, Mark...... just put your name down. We will tier into teams depending on how many players and who we have......

Kenntona
Hitmee

I should be free that weekend

Kenntona
Hitmee
Jaskin

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads