G30 owners please fall in!

Date:5/8/17
Time: 830-1030
Venue: kallang open air car park(closer to Burger King)

Attendees:
Ben aka hohlim
Kelvin
Squeaky
lzr911

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Date:5/8/17
Time: 830-1030
Venue: kallang open air car park(closer to Burger King)

Attendees:
Ben aka hohlim
Kelvin
Squeaky
lzr911

Timing had been changed to 9:30am-11pm

I will be thinking to get the 530i from PI as PML is so ex. Any comments?
Personally, i would go for PI. Suggest to

1)compare spec,know what you are paying for and try to determine savings and and see if the savings is worth the risk to you. Factor in the overtrade from AD

2)be ready for small surprises,car from PML or PI all will have small issues but cars from PI usually get more flak cause its PI

3)best if car is in showroom and u buy exactly what you see,those which are special indent always get delayed,for this reason,becareful if the delivery is committed in 3rd quarter of 2017 as delays may result in VES tax come 2018. Ask PI to absorb if possible. Also remember to consider your outgoing car and the losses associated with roadtax/ARF/insurance if the car is delayed

4)downpayment is usually approx15-20k for the car and 10k for COE,hopefully,request for to bid COE.under your name.

5)ask about OMV and how much he is willing to give,this is difficult as OMV is determined only when car is in singapore. If he is comfortable,ask him to top up if it falls below a certain OMV.i doubt he will agree.

6)other usual comments like choosing a reputable PI,commitments to be documented. Lesser downpayment is always good!

Good luck!

Join us for a kopi session if u like?theres currently 4 of us and we are meeting for the 1st time for kopi on 5 aug,u keen?

This has been much discussed.

- Make sure to compare like for like. The specifications between PML and the PI can be very different and so pricing can reflect a difference. The differences I have heard of include lights (adaptive LED vs normal), rims, park assist with 360 camera, soft close, and GPS map location. Warranty and free servicing with PML for 5 years is also a factor.

- With PI, it seems like its easier to choose the features you like and deem important, and discard things you don't like.

- Anecdotally, I think PML cars have higher resale value (useful if you don't hold your car for 10 years).

- Peace of mind with local authorised distributor.

- Anecdotally, I think PML cars have higher resale value (useful if you don't hold your car for 10 years).
I will have to agree with Squeaky Ninja on this point.
PI may have an edge on OMV cause i heard their OMV is higher then AD.
Let us know if u need me to elaborate.

Mine is a PI car, want to know the different come meet up on 5th Aug. can compare everything[emoji23]. Definitely there are some differences so you must know what is important for you. Although the resale value is Lower but from my previous F10 experience, the absolute annual depreciation after 5 yr was actually lower than PML car. This is because you paid lower purchase price. And yes, the OMV is also higher most of the time. Totally agreed with Ninja, please make sure you are willing to handle the potential risk. So far my personal experience is good, hopefully it stays that way. Cheers!

Hi everyone, can u please help with pomponnazzi pps. Went to their web and called many times but Tel no working. Are they still in operation?

I had compare the difference between the luxury & M-sport. Seems that the M-sports got much more features which will blow the mind with a difference of 15k.

I had compare the difference between the luxury & M-sport. Seems that the M-sports got much more features which will blow the mind with a difference of 15k.

Definitely - luxury is considered the base model across all BMW models. But best in mind that it doesn't really add $15k additional to your scrap value.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiko66com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back