G30 owners please fall in!

Shout out to Squeaky Ninja,lzr911,Kelvin and Skippy, it was nice meeting all of you for the 1st time today,i'll post the photos latest by Monday. Thanks for taking the time to meet up.

It was great pleasure meeting you all! Have a great weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a shame I wasn't able to make it this time. Will try to make it next time.

Hi Guys, I accidentally found out that my car came with burglar alarm system, wonder if PML car have that[emoji4]

Lets wait the group photos.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Hi Guys, the photos was just part of the fun, we spoke about the major differences between our models, Kelvin's brakes & wheels, the alternative models we considered before finally deciding on the G30 and some other topics too...it was a good 90 mins of continuous chatting for me!
DSCF1060e.jpg
DSCF1069e.jpg
DSCF1072e.jpg

2588d74983251fa9fe2f8098a3c60f3f.jpg

daaf292625a8b73d4da6275ece71de04.jpg

Hi guys, for those that did not meet up. Here's my ride with the new 20" Niche Targa and AP racing BBK. Have a great weekend!

This guy's rims are unique to me. He had 2 valve stems! 1 for the TPMS (which was on the inside) and the other 1 on the outer side. I did not take any photos of the valve stems, instead, I was in awe of the details the rims had on them. Check out the offsets written on the rim!
DSCF1045e.jpg
DSCF1047e.jpg

Hi Guys, I accidentally found out that my car came with burglar alarm system, wonder if PML car have that[emoji4]

Dunno about the alarm system but another difference between Kelvins PI amd others PML is the hazard button....PML first
IMG-20170805-WA0031.jpg

And PI example(from Kelvin)
IMG-20170805-WA0029.jpg

The PI cars's additional button is to turn off the "intelligent safety button" and in this case,there is pedestrain warning in Kelvins car.Another difference is the adapative led vs just led. Again,PML pictured first,with adaptive Led

IMG-20170806-WA0003.jpg

And now the PI example with led

20170806_001852.jpg

See if you guys can zoom amd see the difference or come for our next meet up,maybe we can do at night?But i prefer day

The last difference i noted was the sensatec dashboard which was on PML car and normal soft leathery material,i never take photo...

Fyi,i am not a PI and im not promoting PI or Kelvins car but just stating the differences to those who may be intrested.

Last edited:
Hi guys, any recommendations where can I get reliable lowering spring kit installation. I have my regular shop but like to review other options. Thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi guys, any recommendations where can I get reliable lowering spring kit installation. I have my regular shop but like to review other options. Thank you in advance.

:Dthinking of lowering ah?
The springs i considered are ACS, H&R and Eibach..also read that Eibach make for ACS with ACS spring rates. Also read that the one with the least drop is ACS...
Maybe can try R2D workshop?

:Dthinking of lowering ah?
The springs i considered are ACS, H&R and Eibach..also read that Eibach make for ACS with ACS spring rates. Also read that the one with the least drop is ACS...
Maybe can try R2D workshop?

You lah...[emoji28]
My workshop recommend Eibach, waiting for his quote. Will check with R2D, thanks!

If installed will our warranty with pml be void ? Pls info

Mine is PI car, usually they do not care about what you put in or should I say don't know[emoji23]. As long as mod does not change the horse power.

My previous experience with PML is as long as you mod with them it's ok. Third party parts they usually will remove some warranty. Maybe someone else know better[emoji28]

Mine is PI car, usually they do not care about what you put in or should I say don't know[emoji23]. As long as mod does not change the horse power.

How much more lower you want to drop ?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betso888netph

Latest posts