G30 owners please fall in!

Hello bros... I can't wait for my car to be delivered... but in the meantime, can I ask you guys a couple other things?
One of the benefits about owning Lexus is that every year they organise like a Lexus annual golf game for owners... do BMW/PML does similar things for those of us playing golf?

Hi Daniel,
They use to have but now only invite the owners of 7series, that was last I know when I previously owned a PML car, anyone can advice? Cheers...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So who among us own rolex watches ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have a Pepsi, but not for long.
I buy 1, after I manage to sell the older 1.

Buy it when you like it.
Don't like it anymore, sell it to switch to another.

Works for most things, except for the wife.
Does that count? LoL.

Last edited:
I dont have rolex. [emoji23]

What's your daily watch? Mine is something I am really happy with, does not scratch easily, gives good time and has what I believe is important-a black face. 1 thing I would like of it, is to have an annual calendar. Anybody like Tunas?
Untitled2.jpg

48b637836ab6c9836b3d2dcccf46d2f2.jpg

Modster group had been invited by officialsecs event this Sat, anyone interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those who are interested in the Driving Assistance Plus, Elebest has the aftermarket solution and I understand the damage is in the region of 5 digits :eek:. IMO, BMW's semi-autonomous driving is one of the best as the steering is a lot more precise, esp at high speed, compared to other makes.

For those who are interested in the Driving Assistance Plus, Elebest has the aftermarket solution and I understand the damage is in the region of 5 digits :eek:. IMO, BMW's semi-autonomous driving is one of the best as the steering is a lot more precise, esp at high speed, compared to other makes.
Most of you have most likely committed and this info may not be relevant but perhaps for those who considering the option...the price i had gotten from PML as a factory option for Driving Assistance Plus, 5AS (same for all cars in their lineup) was $13,800. But this does not consider the discounts or prices quoted for exstock cars. Cause prices for indent cars may have lesser discounts. Anyway,its just an indicative price for new cars from PML....hope it is able to help someone..

Bro twtan,if u really intrested in autonomous driving,check out Teslas Autopilot...i would not be buying a Tesla but their autopilot is good!

Hehe.

Ok....pls dun judge me but since we are on the topic of watch prices..wanted to share something i like but definately will not be able to afford or at least to buy,its a Richard Mille skull tourbillion watch.

Attachments

• rm-052-skull.jpg
    rm-052-skull.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 229
Ok....pls dun judge me but since we are on the topic of watch prices..wanted to share something i like but definately will not be able to afford or at least to buy,its a Richard Mille skull tourbillion watch.
Similar to which bmw model price ?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
banca-doithuongcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back