G30 owners please fall in!

I echo what many have responded on the ease to change the surrounding frame.

As mentioned in my earlier post, I am a completely hands-off person but was surprised with myself taking only less than 10mins to pop-out and pop-in the new set immediately after getting them at ES Auto.

On the same note on grill, has anyone every experienced the active grill open up? From day one till now, the flaps are always closed and I have never seen them open and was just wondering if they are indeed able to open :yummie:!

Thanks. Just the external frame (ie the chrome part)

:Frown:sianz cannot be fully kmh. Thanks for info bro!

Bro Blur Rhino, looks like you got an answer. Guess its 1 of the cons of getting PI. Thanks for bringing this up, at least I know what to expect before my ride comes. Now afraid this screws up the Active Cruise control.

If the setting for the ACC is the same as normal cruise control which i suppose is the case, then u need not worry as it can be set to km as I am using now

I echo what many have responded on the ease to change the surrounding frame.

As mentioned in my earlier post, I am a completely hands-off person but was surprised with myself taking only less than 10mins to pop-out and pop-in the new set immediately after getting them at ES Auto.

On the same note on grill, has anyone every experienced the active grill open up? From day one till now, the flaps are always closed and I have never seen them open and was just wondering if they are indeed able to open :yummie:!

Usually when you start the car the active grill will open up, that's what I notice. Or at least I had seen mine open a few occasions when I observed it while the car engine was running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the setting for the ACC is the same as normal cruise control which i suppose is the case, then u need not worry as it can be set to km as I am using now
O really?what a reflief! I thought if there was some conflict and some annoying error would pop out:).thks for that

Usually when you start the car the active grill will open up, that's what I notice. Or at least I had seen mine open a few occasions when I observed it while the car engine was running.

I wonder whether the active grill is needed for our climate.

Does anyone know how to set the auto start stop function off. I am just concerned that the starter motor will knock off after pro Long usage

Does anyone know how to set the auto start stop function off. I am just concerned that the starter motor will knock off after pro Long usage

This need coding, not sure how much they charge, can check with Elebest. After driving for 2mth, it become part of my routine to off it before I drive off.

This need coding, not sure how much they charge, can check with Elebest. After driving for 2mth, it become part of my routine to off it before I drive off.

That is what I am doing too.

Yup, it has been my routine for the past few years since my F10 days.

Just checking if you guys have the same problem with the flickering of the image on the screen.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just checking if you guys have the same problem with the flickering of the image on the screen.

57b2cda3af5d5fec254316bbfceb22df.jpg

<PML> It is our pleasure to invite you to the PMGA Golf Tournament. Kindly reserve your slot at https://www.pmlgolf.com/pmga/ and join us at this memorable event at the Sentosa Golf Club (SGC) on 25th or 26th October 2017. Thank you!
<System generated SMS. Do not reply>

Finally PML has organised golf tournament.. so you golfers enjoy.

<PML> It is our pleasure to invite you to the PMGA Golf Tournament. Kindly reserve your slot at https://www.pmlgolf.com/pmga/ and join us at this memorable event at the Sentosa Golf Club (SGC) on 25th or 26th October 2017. Thank you!
<System generated SMS. Do not reply>

Finally PML has organised golf tournament.. so you golfers enjoy.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back