G30 owners please fall in!

Ya man,need get her implants too!

Yes! The front and rear need to increase...perhaps 390 like mine? Unfortunately, I only save up enough for front upgrade, the rear I just have to accept. Bring her out to buy some new shoes too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! The front and rear need to increase...perhaps 390 like mine? Unfortunately, I only save up enough for front upgrade, the rear I just have to accept. Bring her out to buy some new shoes too!

Yes, i intend to go for 390, but need to go slow.

Brakes (front and rear) 10-12k?
Wheels+rubber 6-8k?
Springs 2k?
Thats around 20k!!!!

i say now but may roti later on but i tik should have enough power ba? Thats why never include power upgrades.

Yes, i intend to go for 390, but need to go slow.

Brakes (front and rear) 10-12k?
Wheels+rubber 6-8k?
Springs 2k?
Thats around 20k!!!!

i say now but may roti later on but i tik should have enough power ba? Thats why never include power upgrades.

Power no need lah! At least let me catch up a bit...share abit on what’s your immediate plan? Dechrome? Etc....

Power no need lah! At least let me catch up a bit...share abit on what’s your immediate plan? Dechrome? Etc....

1. If its possible, have some coding done to invert the start stop function, get rid of the "MPH" display reading which is an issue for PI cars and possibly increase the time that my hands can be off the steering for the semi autonomous function.
2. probably change the springs but need to drive the car and see how it feels first. Will run on 19s at least for the short term, maybe 1 year?
3. Dechrome but only to the door handles, i think i'll leave the front grille and exhaust in chrome.
4. Then will talk about brakes and wheels...

1. If its possible, have some coding done to invert the start stop function, get rid of the "MPH" display reading which is an issue for PI cars and possibly increase the time that my hands can be off the steering for the semi autonomous function.
2. probably change the springs but need to drive the car and see how it feels first. Will run on 19s at least for the short term, maybe 1 year?
3. Dechrome but only to the door handles, i think i'll leave the front grille and exhaust in chrome.

Very sensible plan...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats and nice car! Do share your experience with the DAP and if it is as useful as how I experienced it myself.

Hi, some of you may know that i have bought a 540i xdrive in May of this year and have not gotten the car yet. The wait has been long but the car has made its way from Graz to the UK, through Singapore Customs and now its pending VITAS inspection and registration, its now sitting at the PIs place. Understand that there is no need to go for emission testing as there is a COC( Certificate of compliance) from the factory. I am hoping that the car will be registered and makes its debut when i meet you guys on the 12 of Nov.

I ask for pics so here are some of mine to share. the exterior is in Sapphire black with interior in Dakota Leather in Ivory and trim is piano black. Comments, remarks, negative even are welcome if you guys have anything to say.

Congrats and nice car! Do share your experience with the DAP and if it is as useful as how I experienced it myself.
Yes...will do so but may take some time as the car is my wife's daily drive but dap(driver assistant plus) was one of the features im excited about..hope it does not turn out to b a 7 day wonder

Pls come find me if you need to dechrome

That also came to my mind.

My stories:
18th Oct - Collected car
18th Oct - Change rubbers and rims immediately
19th Oct - Did tinting at my own shop
20th Oct - PDI my own at my shop
21st Oct - Stage 1 Protection Film
23rd Oct - Stage 2 Protection Film
24 Oct - Upgrade Dash Cam
25th Oct - Pedals
KIV or in the pipeline.. exhaust, BBK and dechrome :dance:

My stories:
18th Oct - Collected car
18th Oct - Change rubbers and rims immediately
19th Oct - Did tinting at my own shop
20th Oct - PDI my own at my shop
21st Oct - Stage 1 Protection Film
23rd Oct - Stage 2 Protection Film
24 Oct - Upgrade Dash Cam
25th Oct - Pedals
KIV or in the pipeline.. exhaust, BBK and dechrome :dance:

Exhaust sounds interesting[emoji4]. If you have more information, please share.

Exhaust sounds interesting[emoji4]. If you have more information, please share.

So many things to do but so limited parts.. haha.. good also as that means i can go in stages so pocket won't burn a big hole. Will keep you posted on the exhaust as i am checking around

Congrats on your new ride bro! Whats the ETA for your car to arrive?i assume u getting PML? Anyway,the meet up is on 12Nov at Kallang McDonalds car park...hope u can come...i may or may not come in my G30. Coz not sure if can register by then or not. If no G30,i'll come in my E93

Fyi,some reviews on bimmerfest say that theres droning for the MPE or MPPSK at 1500to 2k..can't remember which...

ETA is sometime in Nov. Got from PI, waiting to clear inspection then can take delivery. Sure, will try to drop by to chat and also understand the differences between PI and PML cars.

Anyway, to update, seems like MPE can only be done by PML as only they have the paperwork to clear LTA. Eisenmann may have an application, but so far most have not released yet. And none LTA cleared. So will update again. Meanwhile, have ordered the M Performance black front grills.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back