G30 owners please fall in!

ETA is sometime in Nov. Got from PI, waiting to clear inspection then can take delivery. Sure, will try to drop by to chat and also understand the differences between PI and PML cars.

Anyway, to update, seems like MPE can only be done by PML as only they have the paperwork to clear LTA. Eisenmann may have an application, but so far most have not released yet. And none LTA cleared. So will update again. Meanwhile, have ordered the M Performance black front grills.
Hope to see u there bro! Hopefully i can collect my car by then...mine is pending VITAS

Hi, some of you may know that i have bought a 540i xdrive in May of this year and have not gotten the car yet. The wait has been long but the car has made its way from Graz to the UK, through Singapore Customs and now its pending VITAS inspection and registration, its now sitting at the PIs place. Understand that there is no need to go for emission testing as there is a COC( Certificate of compliance) from the factory. I am hoping that the car will be registered and makes its debut when i meet you guys on the 12 of Nov.

I ask for pics so here are some of mine to share. the exterior is in Sapphire black with interior in Dakota Leather in Ivory and trim is piano black. Comments, remarks, negative even are welcome if you guys have anything to say.
Thanks. Look forward to contributing to better G30 users experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notice your seat and head rest plus side control settings are missing. Will try to be there on 12 to share the diff between PI PML 540 spec.

Still, congrats to your new ride.
Cheers!

Notice your seat and head rest plus side control settings are missing. Will try to be there on 12 to share the diff between PI PML 540 spec.

Still, congrats to your new ride.
Cheers!
Thanks.Yes. You are right,i opted for more affordable seats.
The seats that PML is/were providing are comfort seats with nappa leather. Nappa leather is softer and comfort seats have massage and ventilation options but the Mrs did not like the quilted(or perforated)leather which comes with nappa leather and i was concerned if nappa would scratch easier. Besides,we could save a little so we decided to have the standad sports seats that came with the M sport package in the UK mkt.
Fyi, Theres a chance i may not be able to get the car on the 12th due to VITAS inspection

Last edited:
The seats that PML is/were providing are comfort seats with nappa leather. Nappa leather is softer and comfort seats have massage and ventilation options but the Mrs did not like the quilted(or perforated)leather which comes with nappa leather and i was concerned if nappa would scratch easier. Besides,we could save a little so we decided to have the standad sports seats that came with the M sport package in the UK mkt.
Fyi, Theres a chance i may not be able to get the car on the 12th due to VITAS inspection

It's OK. Your 335 can still show off her glory. :)

So far no scratches even with a GR at he back seat. I would say it’s quite durable. But better not say too early. See ya.

Friends and Fans of the BMW G30 Meetup
Date : 12 Nov (Sunday morning)
Time : 9am
Venue : Kallang McDonald's Carpark

Attendees
  1. Silly 5
  2. Mark 1919
  3. hohlim
  4. REND
  5. TezzaRed
  6. Daniel Golfer
  7. Squeaky Ninja
  8. F10fan
  9. Robl

Friends and Fans of the BMW G30
1. Squeaky Ninja - 530i lux mineral white
2. The Guardian - 540i m sport alpine white
3. BaamBaam - 530i lux med blue
4. mark 1919 - 530i lux black
5. F10fan - 530i lux black
6. Fres - 530i lux bluestone
7. hohlim - 540i xDrive m sport sapphire black
8. andychantw - 530i Msport Sapphire Black
9. cheerz - 530i m sport carbon black
10. JackJx - 530i m sport carbon black
11. CY Wong - 530i lux jatoba
12. Alphua - 540i m sport carbon black
13. kenhee - 530i lux sophisto grey
14. Izr911 - 530i m sport bluestone
15. ml5775 - 530i m sport bluestone (Brunei)
16. new5 - 530i lux alpine white
17. Kelvin Bek - 530i lux sapphire black
18. kktan - 530i m sport carbon black
19. Dean87 -530i m sport - sophisto Grey (Malaysia)
20. Skippy - 540i m sport bluestone
21. Sen Min - 530i m sport White
22. BlurRhino - 530i Sophisto Grey
23. Daniel Golfer - 530i m sportMediterranean Blue
24.Twinnie - 530i m sport Carbon Black
25.Michaelsia - 530i Cashmere Silver
26.REND - 530i Carbon Black
27.Schnider77 - 530i m sport Bluestone
28.TezzaRed-523i Tasman Green (F10)
29.Raptor77-540i m sport sophisto grey
30.lawrence h - 530i m sport bluestone
31. CZJ1516- 530i m sport sophisto grey