G30 owners please fall in!

Hi everyone,just applied the ceramic coat thing and got back home and my elder bro was nearby. Here are some pics for those who would like the see the differences between the 2. Hope u guys enjoy the pics. Both have adaptive dampers.

For prospective buyers of the G30,Note 8 and S8+ are able to fit into the charging bay and are able to charge. No info on how fast

Additional info that i cannot confirm and applies to would b buyers wondering which looks lower,yes i know ppl who drive the 7 series may not be intrested which is lower but fun info,maybe others who know can share

Both cars have their engines off but the 7 has self leveling air suspension and the 5 (G30) only has electronic dampers which harden and soften. This could b the reason the 7 sits so much higher? Another note is that my springs/suspension has not completely settle down yet.

Attachments

• 20171115_202740.jpg
    20171115_202740.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 291
  • 20171115_202522-1008x756.jpg
    20171115_202522-1008x756.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 334
  • 20171115_202703-1512x1134.jpg
    20171115_202703-1512x1134.jpg
    498.1 KB · Views: 312
  • 20171115_184229-1612x1209.jpg
    20171115_184229-1612x1209.jpg
    464 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:
Hi everyone,just applied the ceramic coat thing and got back home and my elder bro was nearby. Here are some pics for those who would like the see the differences between the 2. Hope u guys enjoy the pics. Both are have adaptive dampers

For prospective buyers of the G30,Note 8 and S8+ are able to fit into the charging bay and are a le to charge. No info on how fast

[emoji26]why u no support me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,just applied the ceramic coat thing and got back home and my elder bro was nearby. Here are some pics for those who would like the see the differences between the 2. Hope u guys enjoy the pics. Both are have adaptive dampers

For prospective buyers of the G30,Note 8 and S8+ are able to fit into the charging bay and are a le to charge. No info on how fast
Wow . Can actually see the difference. I didn't know that its show that much.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Big brother maybe we can add our name next to our callsign. So that it will be easier for all of us. What all you guys think ?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
I am not keen to have my name published against my nick in a forum.

How about we set up a WhatsApp chat group and people can post there?

I am not keen to have my name published against my nick in a forum.

How about we set up a WhatsApp chat group and people can post there?
Morning bro,been in a car workshop chat group before. U can shut off the message alerts but sometimes when the whatsapp icon shows 50 messages,it can can somewhat be stressful to keep up. Its like opening your email after your 2 or 3 day MC...not sure if u know what i mean. Just my opinion. Besides that the content that gets shared usually is more often not car related. Thats my experience. Wouldn'nt mind joining but may leave if too many unrelated stuff.

Morning bro,been in a car workshop chat group before. U can shut off the message alerts but sometimes when the whatsapp icon shows 50 messages,it can can somewhat be stressful to keep up. Its like opening your email after your 2 or 3 day MC...not sure if u know what i mean. Just my opinion. Besides that the content that gets shared usually is more often not car related. Thats my experience. Wouldn'nt mind joining but may leave if too many unrelated stuff.

I know what you mean because I am a parent in a football academy chat. The admin there is strict and so it is manageable. We can set rules on the usage of the whatsapp group. For example, only G30 related stuff, and anyone who consistently violates can be kicked etc.

Hi everyone,just applied the ceramic coat thing and got back home and my elder bro was nearby. Here are some pics for those who would like the see the differences between the 2. Hope u guys enjoy the pics. Both have adaptive dampers.

For prospective buyers of the G30,Note 8 and S8+ are able to fit into the charging bay and are able to charge. No info on how fast

Additional info that i cannot confirm and applies to would b buyers wondering which looks lower,yes i know ppl who drive the 7 series may not be intrested which is lower but fun info,maybe others who know can share

Both cars have their engines off but the 7 has self leveling air suspension and the 5 (G30) only has electronic dampers which harden and soften. This could b the reason the 7 sits so much higher? Another note is that my springs/suspension has not completely settle down yet.

I like your brother's rims...

I know what you mean because I am a parent in a football academy chat. The admin there is strict and so it is manageable. We can set rules on the usage of the whatsapp group. For example, only G30 related stuff, and anyone who consistently violates can be kicked etc.
Lets just leave it for the next meetup.Truth be told,im afraid of the responsibility/hassle of being an admin. The admin needs to be on the balls.(pun intented)

Anybody wanna take on the role? We can exchange contacts during the next meetup. Or through PMs

Collected my car 3weeks ago. PI model 530i msport - bluestone /black interior.
Hope to meetup n learn new things about the car.

Check around a few PI. And I learnt that ConnectDrive is only for PML model as you need to log on to their server to get connected and use the ConnectDrive.
PI spec varies from PI to PI. Most come with standard LED Headlight as their base model. No wireless charging. No Gesture control. Of course, price also varies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drbenoitbenoit
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back