G30 owners please fall in!

I didn’t tried, as I don’t think I need it. You sponsor I try?lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
actually can go ahead and try as the last stage is the one that determines whether your car can book in or not. I tried and till the last stage where it asked for address and after i keyed in, it says invalid address.. wahahaha so wasted about 10 mins of my time.

Hi guys, I used to be able to see news on the display panel but now I can’t and it prompts me to input password. Can anyone adv what has happened?

Wa, just went to check Sgcarmart and already there is one G30 on sale. That's fast.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=690492&DL=1317

Hmmm... BEWARE the dealer trying to pull a fast one - or might be thinking to tamper with the mileage...

Posted 8,000km mileage in the ad, but the odometer reading clearly states 10,365km... Buyers beware...
Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 2.20.36 AM.png

6da8a1a44f89f02fa35315577c16ef10.jpg

You can have other news but you need to set it at ConnectedDrive remote cockpit. Here you see I have Channel News Asia.
If they asked for password you just login with your ConnectedDrive user name and password. The news will appear again.
6cc7864881e2ec586299801e01e3e2ae.jpg

6da8a1a44f89f02fa35315577c16ef10.jpg

You can have other news but you need to set it at ConnectedDrive remote cockpit. Here you see I have Channel News Asia.
If they asked for password you just login with your ConnectedDrive user name and password. The news will appear again.
6cc7864881e2ec586299801e01e3e2ae.jpg

How come mine only world news bro? How do we set it? Sorry for asking as really too noob to this

You have to go to your remote cockpit on the webpage (for PI UK ConnectedDrive) inside there your can set the CNA URL and it will appear in you car. Same place where you set your email etc.

You have to go to your remote cockpit on the webpage (for PI UK ConnectedDrive) inside there your can set the CNA URL and it will appear in you car. Same place where you set your email etc.

Ok i try now.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sin88prof

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups