G30 owners please fall in!

In the car u have to go into connectedDrive scroll to My News and select it[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_0445.jpg

Strange. No matter how I toggle, it still says AFP and no place to change URL to CNA or any local news.

Connectdrive seems to be more of a distraction to the driver than to assist him:D:yummie:
Btw, does the RTTI work for PI model as well?
RTTI shld be useful_er than ConnectDrive.

Connectdrive seems to be more of a distraction to the driver than to assist him:D:yummie:
Btw, does the RTTI work for PI model as well?
RTTI shld be useful_er than ConnectDrive.

RTTI works as long as you did your Navi conversion locally. At least mine work.

View attachment 61118

Strange. No matter how I toggle, it still says AFP and no place to change URL to CNA or any local news.

Bro, have to set your URL on ConnectedDrive webpage. In your case PML car is local webpage, log in and go to remote cockpit to input URL. Please refer to earlier post. After that you go into ConnectedDrive icon of your car and select my news. If doesn’t work go PML and exercise your right....

Bro, have to set your URL on ConnectedDrive webpage. In your case PML car is local webpage, log in and go to remote cockpit to input URL. Please refer to earlier post. After that you go into ConnectedDrive icon of your car and select my news. If doesn’t work go PML and exercise your right....

You can start a thread "What & How to Operate ConnectedDrive".. lol

View attachment 61118

1st gear, try going through these steps

1. Log on using your desktop,this was the site you used to register yr vehicle for connected drive when u collected yr vehicle

https://www.bmw-connecteddrive.sg/app/sg/index.html#/portal

2. Click on remote cockpit

1st pic.jpg

2. Click on control

2nd pic.jpg

3. Scroll to the bottom and enter the RSS feed

last pic.jpg

4.For CNA feeds, refer to this site,copy and paste the links

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/rss

rss feed.jpg

Thats what i did..but i do not have news appearing on the connecteddrive icon on the menu but it appears on my news. Pls also remember to delete the news feed that you don't wish to see. Hope it turns out well.

Jfyi,I tried to purchase remote services but unsuccessful. I believe my suscription for connnected drive expires in a year.

1. Log on using your desktop,this was the site you used to register yr vehicle for connected drive when u collected yr vehicle

View attachment 61121

2. Click on control

View attachment 61122

View attachment 61123

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/rss

View attachment 61124

Thats what i did..but i do not have news appearing on the connecteddrive icon on the menu but it appears on my news. Pls also remember to delete the news feed that you don't wish to see. Hope it turns out well.

Jfyi,I tried to purchase remote services but unsuccessful. I believe my suscription for connnected drive expires in a year.

I am more fortunate, most of my services booked till 2020. Anyway I am trying to use my UK friend’s address to book some services, let see if it work.

2. Click on control

Thanks dude. You guys are amazing!

1) I followed the links and found that the RSS feed URL are already in the system.
Just strange that it can't be accessed on the car.
Maybe it's a PML setting in the car.

2) I have always set my default screen to be a split screen between Map and Weather.
If this works, it could be Map and News (to show headline news).
Will probably give PML a call later.

3) I wonder if it can do LIVE streaming of CNA news.

IMG_0446.jpg

I am more fortunate, most of my services booked till 2020. Anyway I am trying to use my UK friend’s address to book some services, let see if it work.

Yes! I also tried to buy "remote services" but they ask for address and the country is by default UK and cannot be changed. Sianz. Another problem i encounted on my handphone app is that the whole car status has dissappeared. Will try to "remove vehicle" and then "add vehicle" again...

If other forum members are lost,pls feel free to clarify. Good luck!

Last edited:
Thanks dude. You guys are amazing!

1) I followed the links and found that the RSS feed URL are already in the system.
Just strange that it can't be accessed on the car.
Maybe it's a PML setting in the car.

2) I have always set my default screen to be a split screen between Map and Weather.
If this works, it could be Map and News (to show headline news).
Will probably give PML a call later.

3) I wonder if it can do LIVE streaming of CNA news.

View attachment 61125
I had help from someone else too. Just spreading the love bro.:Nutkick:.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sin88prof

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back