G30 owners please fall in!

I would like to consider dechrom-ing the rear exhaust to be in-synced with the shadow line trim of the M Sport. Can I know how is it done for the exhaust - as in the muffler is taken out only?

On a separate topic regarding the wireless charging tray, has anyone tried it with the new IP8 and if so, does it work well?

7ccc868a98d23b6f8500c059c30da1d0.jpg
6559015ba6d8ecde4a8d0d264a44f2ac.jpg

I sent for spraying as they cannot stick the kidney grill. To ensure similar color only choice is to spray[emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to consider dechrom-ing the rear exhaust to be in-synced with the shadow line trim of the M Sport. Can I know how is it done for the exhaust - as in the muffler is taken out only?

On a separate topic regarding the wireless charging tray, has anyone tried it with the new IP8 and if so, does it work well?

Yes, in my case the muffler clip on was removed and sprayed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From what i know,iphones will require a cradle (or a special sleve which fits over the IP) for the phone to charge wirelessly but this was in a video i saw prior to the launch of the IP8.

Friends and Fans of the BMW G30
1. Squeaky Ninja - 530i lux mineral white
2. The Guardian - 540i m sport alpine white
3. BaamBaam - 530i lux med blue
4. mark 1919 - 530i lux black
5. F10fan - 530i lux black
6. Fres - 530i lux bluestone
7. hohlim - 540i xDrive m sport sapphire black
8. andychantw - 530i Msport Sapphire Black
9. cheerz - 530i m sport carbon black
10. JackJx - 530i m sport carbon black
11. CY Wong - 530i lux jatoba
12. Alphua - 540i m sport carbon black
13. kenhee - 530i lux sophisto grey
14. Izr911 - 530i m sport bluestone
15. ml5775 - 530i m sport bluestone (Brunei)
16. new5 - 530i lux alpine white
17. Kelvin Bek - 530i lux sapphire black
18. kktan - 530i m sport carbon black
19. Dean87 -530i m sport - sophisto Grey (Malaysia)
20. Skippy - 540i m sport bluestone
21. Sen Min - 530I M Sport White
22. BlurRhino - 530i Sophisto Grey
23. Daniel Golfer - 530i MSport Mediterranean Blue
24.Twinnie - 530i M Sport Carbon Black
25.Michaelsia - 530i Cashmere Silver
26.REND - 530i Lux Sapphire Black
27.Schnider77 - 530i M Sport Bluestone
28.TezzaRed-523i Tasman Green (F10)
29.Raptor77-540i msport sophisto grey

Thanks for the recommendation and was informed that the original accessory is only compatible with IP6 & before. I bought a 3rd party Qi case for my IP7+ which works well with the charging tray. However, the case makes the phone quite bulky (thank goodness can still fit the tray) Thus, waiting patiently for the X as bigger screen than 7+, smaller form factor and wireless charging integrated :thumbsup:.

Was refering to this.

On a separate note, I have an additional piece of original BMW G30 rear window sunshade which I have put it up for sale under WTS thread if anyone is interested :Biggrin:

Thanks for the recommendation and was informed that the original accessory is only compatible with IP6 & before. I bought a 3rd party Qi case for my IP7+ which works well with the charging tray. However, the case makes the phone quite bulky (thank goodness can still fit the tray) Thus, waiting patiently for the X as bigger screen than 7+, smaller form factor and wireless charging integrated :thumbsup:.
Although im not an iphone user,its assuring to know there are 3rd party holders to charge the current models of iphone.Thanks...sorry not of help on IP X or 8

Last edited:
So in this case, what case will be suitable for a ip7?

I did my shopping online and purchased the Xvida from Amazon. There are couple of other brands from Amazon as well but not sure if it works (e.g. Nillken which is also cheaper). I bought Xvida as I remembered reading in the US forum that it works with the G30 charging tray.

So in this case, what case will be suitable for a ip7?

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back