G30 owners please fall in!

I was just looking at the name list. Seems like m sport out number the Lux version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking 29 Oct morning but cannot confirm yet...and this time maybe meet at lower pierce?have lots of trees,thot would be good for photos?any comments where to meet where there is a lot of greenery?i see many nice photos usually have green or landmarks like bridges or iconic buildings...?comments anyone?

Show of hands who can make it? I may come in my Q7 coz car may not be here yet.

Let me know if it's confirmed.
I'll try to make it for the one, as I missed the previous.
But I may come in another car, as my wife needs the car for the kids.

Hi everyone..its tricky deciding where to hold the meetup,i wanted more green so the photos wouldn't look so dull. The places Tezzared are really good,i especially like Riders cafe and Punggol end(suppose he is refering to punggol settlement) but these places will b packed Sundays. How about we try to get a date fixed first? Tentatively i think the most pratical (and boring) place would be kallang McDonalds. We can switch the venue If theres some place better. Sorry to sound authoritative here but would appreciate suggestions andhope you guys will allow me make the final call? Please suggest places that are not too packed.

Date : 12 Nov (Sunday morning)
Time : 9am
Venue : Kallang Mcdonalds Carpark

Im pushing the date further to suit the more active members,appreciate if more of u can attend(u guys know who u are!). Kindly indicate if the current proposed date is ok?

Last edited:
Hi everyone..its tricky deciding where to hold the meetup,i wanted more green so the photos wouldn't look so dull. The places Tezzared are really good,i especially like Riders cafe and Punggol end(suppose he is refering to punggol settlement) but these places will b packed Sundays. How about we try to get a date fixed first? Tentatively i think the most pratical (and boring) place would be kallang McDonalds. We can switch the venue If theres some place better. Sorry to sound authoritative here but would appreciate suggestions andhope you guys will allow me make the final call? Please suggest places that are not too packed.

12th Nov sounds good. Probably in town, But maybe 10am better.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Im pushing the date further to suit the more active members,appreciate if more of u can attend(u guys know who u are!). Kindly indicate if the current proposed date is ok?

Attending:
Ben Aka hohlim
Kelvin Aka Silly 5
Michael Aka Mark1919

I was just looking at the name list. Seems like m sport out number the Lux version
I would think that M sport owners are more active on our forum. I have seen the 530i Lux on our roads the most, followed by an equal number of 520d and 530 m sport. Most often in white, bluestone and black but I can't tell the difference between black and carbon black.:think:

Last edited:
Carbon is really deep black without the glitter.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
It'll be good if we could have as many colours as possible to attend the meetup. It'll be wonderful we could have a someone with a go pro or drone to attend the meetup and have the colours of the different cars line up and have comments insert to show the differences. Max from you know where seems really good at making you tube videos.*wink wink* :Hehehmn:

I was thinking 29 Oct morning but cannot confirm yet...and this time maybe meet at lower pierce?have lots of trees,thot would be good for photos?any comments where to meet where there is a lot of greenery?i see many nice photos usually have green or landmarks like bridges or iconic buildings...?comments anyone?

Show of hands who can make it? I may come in my Q7 coz car may not be here yet.
lol too many trees will end up with lots of bird droppings on all the cars. :lol:

Dear REND, is the date ok for you?

Yes SE called me today say collect car on deepavali so can celebrate deepavali. lol

Friends and Fans of the BMW G30 Meetup

Attendees
Silly 5
Mark 1919
hohlim
Rend

I would think that M sport owners are more active on our forum. I have seen the 530i Lux on our roads the most, followed by an equal number of 520d and 530 m sport. Most often in white, bluestone and black but I can't tell the difference between black and carbon black.:think:
So this calls for sticker. lol

Friends and Fans of the BMW G30 Meetup

Attendees
Silly 5
Mark 1919
hohlim
REND

Latest posts

Members online