Attendees
  1. Silly 5
  2. Mark 1919
  3. hohlim
  4. REND
  5. TezzaRed
  6. Daniel Golfer
  7. Squeaky

Called up ES to ask about the black grille and it cost 130 per piece before GST. Anyone got better options?

Not yet. Changed mine to black grille. Cost the same as ES.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Where did you get yours? I have been searching around. Quite a few things to do so now is the best time to scout around since my car will be out this weekend

Where did you get yours? I have been searching around. Quite a few things to do so now is the best time to scout around since my car will be out this weekend
Kelvin and I got it from ac grupen.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Allow me to :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: k?
6.Springs/coilovers
7.Charge pipe and downpipe
8. DME tuning or piggyback
I am damn scared of coilover as my previous ride was installed with that and doesn't last and they said oh because your car weight too heavy!! i decat too and error code keeps coming out till i surrender.

I am thinking of going for Remus actually.

I plan to pay Jun a visit soon to check out the Ap

Thanks bro. i will contact him and ask.

Bro, we bought custom rims and BBK from AC Gruppen. I also lowered my ride there, the owner is a cool dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone knows the PCD for our wheels?
If ordering custom, you need to inform or clarify with the store what specs they are ordering....Heres what I intend to get..
Front 20x9J with ET 25~30 wheels with 245/35/20 tires with PCD of 112 x 5 with center bore of 66.5mm
Rear 20x10.5J (I may go for 10J) with ET 35~40 wheels with 285/30/20 tires with PCD of 112 x 5 with center bore of 66.5mm

Pics from Kelvin's car...not sure his dimensions but his offset is printed on his wheel. Power right? His front ET is 27 and rear is 34. Guess you are not lowering so no need to worry about rubbing, if you lowering, best to use a little more positive offset.

Front Wheel
DSCF1047e.jpg

Rear Wheel

DSCF1045e.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogohiephienvn