7. hohlim - 540i xDrive m sport sapphire black
8. andychantw - 530i Msport Sapphire Black
9. cheerz - 530i m sport carbon black
10. JackJx - 530i m sport carbon black
11. CY Wong - 530i lux jatoba
12. Alphua - 540i m sport carbon black
13. kenhee - 530i lux sophisto grey
14. Izr911 - 530i m sport bluestone
15. ml5775 - 530i m sport bluestone (Brunei)
16. new5 - 530i lux alpine white
17. Kelvin Bek - 530i lux sapphire black
18. kktan - 530i m sport carbon black
19. Dean87 -530i m sport - sophisto Grey (Malaysia)
20. Skippy - 540i m sport bluestone
21. Sen Min - 530i m sport White
22. BlurRhino - 530i Sophisto Grey
23. Daniel Golfer - 530i m sport Mediterranean Blue
24.Twinnie - 530i m sport Carbon Black
25.Michaelsia - 530i Cashmere Silver
26.REND - 530i Carbon Black
27.Schnider77 - 530i m sport Bluestone
28.TezzaRed-523i Tasman Green (F10)
29.Raptor77-540i m sport sophisto grey
30.lawrence h - 530i m sport bluestone

I did my shopping online and purchased the Xvida from Amazon. There are couple of other brands from Amazon as well but not sure if it works (e.g. Nillken which is also cheaper). I bought Xvida as I remembered reading in the US forum that it works with the G30 charging tray.
I did my shopping online and purchased the Xvida from Amazon. There are couple of other brands from Amazon as well but not sure if it works (e.g. Nillken which is also cheaper). I bought Xvida as I remembered reading in the US forum that it works with the G30 charging tray.
thanks so much. Will go check out

Tks!

Need some help with regards to shutting off the car.

Sometimes when I off the engine and open the driver door, all systems shut off.

Sometimes when I shut off the engine and open the driver door, the radio remains on....and it doesn’t go off unless I lock the car?

Is there a trick to this...to make sure that all systems shut off?...

Tks!

Sometimes when I shut off the engine and open the driver door, the radio remains on....and it doesn’t go off unless I lock the car?

On my F10, i usually press the button twice. Once to shut off the engine, another to shut off the electronics.

Tks!

I suppose it is a matter getting used to it. Coming from the F10, I didn’t like the idea of pushing the start button twice to shut things down.

The initially 2 weeks I am also not used to it, always thought that engine wasn’t fully shut down. But now, I have accepted the new ‘norm’ [emoji3].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suppose it is a matter getting used to it. Coming from the F10, I didn’t like the idea of pushing the start button twice to shut things down.

The initially 2 weeks I am also not used to it, always thought that engine wasn’t fully shut down. But now, I have accepted the new ‘norm’ [emoji3].

Totally agreed, initially I thought something wrong, now I just lock to shut it down

I guess it will be around Nov. hey captain @Squeaky Ninja and @hohlim when is our next meet up?

I was thinking 29 Oct morning but cannot confirm yet...and this time maybe meet at lower pierce?have lots of trees,thot would be good for photos?any comments where to meet where there is a lot of greenery?i see many nice photos usually have green or landmarks like bridges or iconic buildings...?comments anyone?

Show of hands who can make it? I may come in my Q7 coz car may not be here yet.

I was thinking 29 Oct morning but cannot confirm yet...and this time maybe meet at lower pierce?have lots of trees,thot would be good for photos?any comments where to meet where there is a lot of greenery?i see many nice photos usually have green or landmarks like bridges or iconic buildings...?comments anyone?

Show of hands who can make it? I may come in my Q7 coz car may not be here yet.

Greenery? Can consider Punggol End, Eng Neo Rider's Cafe, Sembawang Park (opp Boys' Brigade), Sengkang Park, or Dairy Farm carpark. f

If Oct 29, I might not be able to make it as I have to fly out to Frisco for meetings.

Greenery? Can consider Punggol End, Eng Neo Rider's Cafe, Sembawang Park (opp Boys' Brigade), Sengkang Park, or Dairy Farm carpark. f

If Oct 29, I might not be able to make it as I have to fly out to Frisco for meetings.
Oct 29, can't make it. In jkt..

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iphone16seriesclickbuy

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups