G30 owners please fall in!

Hi everyone, any 540 owners changed to aftermarket exhaust? Looking at LTA compliant ones, in particular the M Performance Exhaust or Akra if it releases one. Can't seem to find any info on local workshops doing it. Thanks.

Hi everyone, any 540 owners changed to aftermarket exhaust? Looking at LTA compliant ones, in particular the M Performance Exhaust or Akra if it releases one. Can't seem to find any info on local workshops doing it. Thanks.

From what i know only Remus and BMW MPPSK (PN:11122444214) and M Performance Exhaust are available (PN: 18302431035). Again, i may be wrong but from what i read, these are only catback systems, so LTA should approve? Im quite sure Akrapovic has not released theirs yet for the G30 but read they are working on it Please note that for MPPSK or MPE, the site suggests that the rear bumper or diffuser needs to be changed even if you are on the M sport package.

Which WSs have you contacted so far or whose your usual workshop? You can also look to Eng Seng or Goldenlink or any of the local stockists to bring in for you and bring to your friendly local WS to have them installed and check at LTA. But there is a risk that cannot pass?I don't see why they won't be able to help, unless you with PML, in that case, ask their parts department to help?

Another alternative is to try one of the forum sponsors and see what they can offer, suggest to go down and speak to them? On a separate note, why not look into tuning your ECU or getting a piggyback with charge pipe and downpipe 1st?

I have not had the personal experience of doing so hence many question marks in my post but it was one of the consideration i had/have and info provided is based on what i read on forums and online. If you do get yours done, please do let us know if there is droning between 1500-2000rpm?.

Any info shared would be greatly appreciated! You could be the 1st 540 with the non stock exhaust.!

We are having a forum meetup on 12 Nov. But its a small group, only 7 people are attending. Would you care to join us?

Friends and Fans of the BMW G30 Meetup
Date : 12 Nov (Sunday morning)
Time : 9am
Venue : Kallang McDonald's Carpark

Attendees
  1. Silly 5
  2. Mark 1919
  3. hohlim
  4. REND
  5. TezzaRed
  6. Daniel Golfer
  7. Squeaky Ninja

BUMP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anybody bought or use a electric pump for tyres since some of us do not use run flat tyres ?. Can recommend.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Bro, if remember correctly Jun have such products. I use bicycles [emoji605] pump.

Bro, if remember correctly Jun have such products. I use bicycles [emoji605] pump.

Coz I went down last week to look at the brembo brake. Looks massive. Damage also massive. So he told me about the pump since I am not using RFT. Just checking if most guys uses electrical pump. I will probably standby 1 at home. Tks

Coz I went down last week to look at the brembo brake. Looks massive. Damage also massive. So he told me about the pump since I am not using RFT. Just checking if most guys uses electrical pump. I will probably standby 1 at home. Tks

You ask him, I seriously use bicycle pump & I had tested, it work perfectly!

From what i know only Remus and BMW MPPSK (PN:11122444214) and M Performance Exhaust are available (PN: 18302431035). Again, i may be wrong but from what i read, these are only catback systems, so LTA should approve? Im quite sure Akrapovic has not released theirs yet for the G30 but read they are working on it Please note that for MPPSK or MPE, the site suggests that the rear bumper or diffuser needs to be changed even if you are on the M sport package.

Which WSs have you contacted so far or whose your usual workshop? You can also look to Eng Seng or Goldenlink or any of the local stockists to bring in for you and bring to your friendly local WS to have them installed and check at LTA. But there is a risk that cannot pass?I don't see why they won't be able to help, unless you with PML, in that case, ask their parts department to help?

Another alternative is to try one of the forum sponsors and see what they can offer, suggest to go down and speak to them? On a separate note, why not look into tuning your ECU or getting a piggyback with charge pipe and downpipe 1st?

I have not had the personal experience of doing so hence many question marks in my post but it was one of the consideration i had/have and info provided is based on what i read on forums and online. If you do get yours done, please do let us know if there is droning between 1500-2000rpm?.

Any info shared would be greatly appreciated! You could be the 1st 540 with the non stock exhaust.!

We are having a forum meetup on 12 Nov. But its a small group, only 7 people are attending. Would you care to join us?

Appreciate your inputs!

Yup, I'll get down to ringing a couple of the more reputable workshops to find out more. One workshop I spoke to was fairly confident it would get LTA approval. I suppose with all the paperwork in place, a CBE shouldn't be an issue. Just wanted to see if any bros here have already done it so the process would be simpler.

Droning is my main concern as well. From past experience, MPE usually fares better in that respect, as compared to say Akra, which note I prefer. Also considering the M Performance Power upgrade at the same time, so will update again if I do proceed.

My car won't be arriving by then, but will drop by nonetheless if I am in the area!

Appreciate your inputs!

Yup, I'll get down to ringing a couple of the more reputable workshops to find out more. One workshop I spoke to was fairly confident it would get LTA approval. I suppose with all the paperwork in place, a CBE shouldn't be an issue. Just wanted to see if any bros here have already done it so the process would be simpler.

Droning is my main concern as well. From past experience, MPE usually fares better in that respect, as compared to say Akra, which note I prefer. Also considering the M Performance Power upgrade at the same time, so will update again if I do proceed.

My car won't be arriving by then, but will drop by nonetheless if I am in the area!
Congrats on your new ride bro! Whats the ETA for your car to arrive?i assume u getting PML? Anyway,the meet up is on 12Nov at Kallang McDonalds car park...hope u can come...i may or may not come in my G30. Coz not sure if can register by then or not. If no G30,i'll come in my E93

Fyi,some reviews on bimmerfest say that theres droning for the MPE or MPPSK at 1500to 2k..can't remember which...

I purchase a tyre repair kit from PML several years ago. It comes with a electrical pump. When I did not use runflat. Used it once. But the gash to the sidewalk was too big for emergency repair.

Friends and Fans of the BMW G30 Meetup
Date : 12 Nov (Sunday morning)
Time : 9am
Venue : Kallang McDonald's Carpark

Attendees
  1. Silly 5
  2. Mark 1919
  3. hohlim
  4. REND
  5. TezzaRed
  6. Daniel Golfer