G30 owners please fall in!

the car has already been in once for the keys and reprogrammed ... but still persists ...

and i was parking manually ... and there was nothing around me ... stupid auto brake engaged each time ... tried to park multiple times ... eventually found another spot where i was able to park !!!
Yup...do happen on my G30 few time...nothing behind but keep stopping. Once i drive and reverse few time then I was able to park at the same lot

96aab0f0a04c219a68b443b6fc607aef.jpg

Another new toy to add on. Screen protector for the Navi screen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where can I get Screen protector for my F10 ,10.2 in.

Very clean after the blast!
And those chemical recommended before oil change to clean the engine, do they really perform the magic clean?
From what i read online,those additives/cleaners work for the area after the valves;inside the cyclinder chamber only.

To clean the area above,some use water to inject into the manifold,walnut blasting,removing the intake manifold and scrubbing it like a bbq pit (with brake cleaner etc) and lastly to install a methonol injection kit (i can't confirm this as i was not able to find out where the methonol/water is injected to,above the valves like in a conventional port injection engine or directly in into the cylinder,if its above,then theres cleaning,if its below then i guess not).

For me,the methonol was out as i did not want a water bottle in the boot,also heard 1 horror story that the spraying of the water method cause a chunk of carbon build up to get thrown into the cylinder and caused the pistons to jam. So i was left with either using brake cleaner method or using walnut shells...

Honestly,the effect of cleaning the valves was not that great,to me..insiginificant but for that amount i paid...peace of mind was well worth it.

Yup...do happen on my G30 few time...nothing behind but keep stopping. Once i drive and reverse few time then I was able to park at the same lot
Are you sure if it’s not turned on in your idrive? I using it but in the end gotten annoyed so turned it off.

From what i read online,those additives/cleaners work for the area after the valves;inside the cyclinder chamber only.

To clean the area above,some use water to inject into the manifold,walnut blasting,removing the intake manifold and scrubbing it like a bbq pit (with brake cleaner etc) and lastly to install a methonol injection kit (i can't confirm this as i was not able to find out where the methonol/water is injected to,above the valves like in a conventional port injection engine or directly in into the cylinder,if its above,then theres cleaning,if its below then i guess not).

For me,the methonol was out as i did not want a water bottle in the boot,also heard 1 horror story that the spraying of the water method cause a chunk of carbon build up to get thrown into the cylinder and caused the pistons to jam. So i was left with either using brake cleaner method or using walnut shells...

Honestly,the effect of cleaning the valves was not that great,to me..insiginificant but for that amount i paid...peace of mind was well worth it.
Is the engine smoother and more energized? What is the recommended internal to do a blast?

then that's clearly a glitch in the software cos that's not supposed to happen ...

if yours is a pml car, u shld take it back to them ...

then that's clearly a glitch in the software cos that's not supposed to happen ...

if yours is a pml car, u shld take it back to them ...
Yup...i need to send back the car to PML again and again due to the G30 B48 engine vibration issue. Will ask them to check the reverse sensor too

OMG! PML keep your car for so long still haven't resolve? Should ask for courtesy car from them

no no no ... this is the 2nd time it's gone in ... some issues same as earlier but many newer ...

but still a nuisance ... and my trust on the car reduces each time something happens ...

Another issue for G30 will be our LED head light. My LED head light replaced due to the internal LED deteriorated. The white LED become darker and turn to yellow color.

Attachments

• Passenger side LED.JPG
    Passenger side LED.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 333
no no no ... this is the 2nd tine it's gone in ... some issues same as earlier but many newer ...

but still a nuisance ... and my trust on the car reduces each time something happens ...
Bro... i guess we need to consolidate all our list of G30 problem and request for a meeting with PML service team. If PML service team unable to resolve all our problem then how they going to support our Singapore G30 driver. I don't think we want to waste our time to send our car to their service center again and again but they're unable to resolve our problem

Bro... i guess we need to consolidate all our list of G30 problem and request for a meeting with PML service team. If PML service team unable to resolve all our problem then how they going to support our Singapore G30 driver. I don't think we want to waste our time to send our car to their service center again and again but they're unable to resolve our problem

Why not? So long as other owners with issues are prepared to jump in.

Strength in numbers.

Why not? So long as other owners with issues are prepared to jump in.

Strength in numbers.
Great .... i will start the ball rolling to create a G30 fault list:

PML G30 530i M Sport B48 Fault List:
1. B48 Engine vibrate during cold start, in idle mode and when stopping after accelerations (davidmax)
2. B48 Engine vibrate when the cross over to 1000 rpm in STANDARD drive mode (davidmax)
3. Front LED Icon headlight deteriorate and change color to yellow and darker (davidmax)
4. Smell on both B pillar after deterioration (davidmax)
5. idrive keep reset the Automatic air circulation setting every time you restart the engine. So you need to go to Climate Comfort ->Air Quality -> and uncheck the Automatic air re-circulation every time you start the engine (davidmax)
6. Interior roof LED Light Module cracking sound when hitting the speed bump (davidmax)
7. Other fault will update again .....

PI G30 530i M Sport B48 Fault List:

PML G30 530i Luxury B48 Fault List:

PI G30 530i Luxury B48 Fault List:

* Please add on your source and model if not shown above

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member