G30 owners please fall in!

When u press the lock button in your boot for closing & locking the car, have anyone experience boot lock button not working on some occasions? Is there any scenarios that it does not work?

Yes..and I am still trying to figure out the different scenario.

ask the gurus here! i got delivery of my PI (UK) 530
i have changed the units to km under idrive settings, so the speedometer is in km/h but it still displays a numeric mph (shown in the pic).
how to i get rid of it or change it to kph?
photo6217554241950689362.jpg

When I send for service, can I ask for tires rotation? My G30 is uk spec, tires is it directional and no rotation required?

Hello to everyone. Am new to forum.
I have in Jan collected my PI UK spec G30 Alpine White 530i M Sport with 19 in 664 rims / Michelin Primacy 3 tires.

Hi everyone! I collected my first Bimmer yesterday, G30 530i via PI (UK spec), so naturally am also new to the forum and community! As the marque is new to me, there'll be lots for me to learn from the seasoned veterans here :)

I was going through some earlier posts on the possibility of using basic features in ConnectedDrive for PI models, but I'm struggling to get it properly registered. Can anyone give me some advice as to how it can be done? I registered an sg account, then realised that it can only be done through a UK account so I did that as well. But neither seems to work.

Thanks very much!

Go to connected drive UK website and registered. U have to leave a UK address and any credit card details. Hint: any UK address is OK. U can even use mark and Spencer office address's.. :)

Thanks very much! I did that as well, but I think because there were 2 accounts (one SG and one UK), I kept encountering errors. Used my wife's email to register a new UK account and it worked! Signed up for Connected+ and Live Traffic. Was afraid that I'd be fed UK live traffic, but it seems to work so far!

Hi .... I am new here... May I know any audio upgrades to recommend from OEM without affecting warranty? I am collecting my ride in 2 weeks time... Thanks !

ask the gurus here! i got delivery of my PI (UK) 530
i have changed the units to km under idrive settings, so the speedometer is in km/h but it still displays a numeric mph (shown in the pic).
how to i get rid of it or change it to kph?View attachment 66974

yup required coding to remove it. You can buy an app and obd adapter to do so

http://bimmercodeapp.com/cars/g30/

List of codes avail. App is approx 40+ and the obd adapter is approx $30. I can do the coding also pm me directly

Hi All,

We have an official G30 SG club.
This is an exclusive chat group for Singapore G30 owners only. We discuss topics about mods and other stuff mostly car related in the chat, do regular meet up and night drives.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/BMW-G30-Club-Singapore-597014157327653/posts/

Pls PM me if you are keen to join our chat. We look forward to welcoming you Have a wonderful day

Hi Silly 5,
i will collecting mine car end of Mar, how can i join the G30 group chat? Please advice. Thank you

Hi all,
Collecting mine ride soon, where can i buy the black trims and kidney grille as mine is chrome in color.
And can recommend what good looking sports rims.
Thanks in advance..

Not sure if posted before. 520d (G30) Aircon Filter (Micro Filter) I am sure can buy other than at pml/ppsl/ma.
Anywhere can recommend me go buy/replace? This 2 weeks start to have sweaty/sour smell coming out or Aircon vent when start car.

If buy from part stockist, do share installer shop as well. Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aceadvisory

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back