Galaxy carz

Re: Galaxy carz

knn hahahhah i did a search on that number and i am laughing my ass off

I suggest full disclosure only to the legal channels you are taking, UNLESS this is a "class action" type of lawsuit.

Or perhaps, organise a kopi session with randomguy and let him explain his insider yet third-party stance.

MW;968964 said:
randomguy, u are a victim or a business/company trying to offer services to those affected?

You keep saying u are a Third Party. I am curious wat tat means. Victim is victim, Third Party is Third Party.

Lek boy consperm correct.

At first rodders is MW's steady then a third party Kenntona involved so now rodders is the victim..... tio bo?

Piss off lah, chao ah pek!

arsenal62 said:
At first rodders is MW's steady then a third party Kenntona involved so now rodders is the victim..... tio bo?

Fark off lah Mrs Foo. Go take medicine you imbecile fucktard.

MW;968990 said:
Piss off lah, chao ah pek!

You mean you ditched rodders becos he's a chao ah pek....Piss off lah, you male slut!

I am sorrrrry...Miss kenntoma!

Lol no I have absolutely no service to sell.

The internet is not everything, biz search works only if the directors have not changed, and obviously they have.

I understand some of you really do want to provide useful advice to the victims and some of you are just here to see show..

My message is only going going to victims under this category and this category ONLY:
You bought a car from Galaxy and vehicle ownership has not been transferred to you yet.

Just want to give you some information so you don't get a sudden shock when we come to a resolution with the true bosses.

Doesn't make much of a difference to us to be honest.

randomguy;969014 said:
Lol no I have absolutely no service to sell.

The internet is not everything, biz search works only if the directors have not changed, and obviously they have.

I understand some of you really do want to provide useful advice to the victims and some of you are just here to see show..

My message is only going going to victims under this category and this category ONLY:
You bought a car from Galaxy and vehicle ownership has not been transferred to you yet.

Just want to give you some information so you don't get a sudden shock when we come to a resolution with the true bosses.

Doesn't make much of a difference to us to be honest.

can u pls sms me? pls sms 82019994

Wait... Galaxy is KTV right?

dont luan bomb here: business cant change directors without updating biz file. a resolution needs to be passed.

btw i suspect randomguy is from a finance company and he might want to forewarn you of your car being repossessed/towed. if you don't want to kena tow, please park at wobbles GCB.

Last edited by a moderator:

randomguy doesn't know the posters here are professionals and luan poon, thinking we are all stupid

i tot we are some kids acting as millionaire uncles like in mycarforum?

Here got lawyers and high level policemen.

Also got koo wark zai. I never mentioned name.

he think only he can random. pls call 82019994

sorry i ah beng. not big shot company director. pls call 82019994

Mine Got it settled! The facelift Merc Coupe C250 is under my asset liao.. Got a real long painful time to get it settled.

Galaxy Sales people are Master of T'ai chi ch'uan!!

Anyway to RandomGuy.. I do not know your intention but i have shared in this forum and need no further explaination to you & also my number plate to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

bro.. happy u got it resolved...
but why u buy Merc no buy Ultimate Driving Machine....

Oddballz;969298 said:
Mine Got it settled! The facelift Merc Coupe C250 is under my asset liao.. Got a real long painful time to get it settled.

Galaxy Sales people are Master of T'ai chi ch'uan!!

Anyway to RandomGuy.. I do not know your intention but i have rant my complaints in this forum and need no further explaination to you & also my number plate to you.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18winink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back