Garmin GPS Holder

Marcus45

Hi Bro,

Went to PML saw the new 3 Series come with an aftermarket Garmin GPS holder as attached.

Ask Service Advisor who is unable to advise me... went down Simlim, they only carry normal garmin suction holder..

Any bro out there knows where to get this tidy Garmin Holder?

Fatcheeks!!

Re: Garmin GPS Holder

Usa.......

Hi:

I don't think the new 3 Series Garmin holder is drilled onto the dashboard. It is just a hook catch onto the Dash Trim panels.

Tomorrow going down to PML again.... Will ask them for more information.

Fatcheeks!

hi all, for your info

Nuvi 300 and 600 series has been discontinued by Garmin...

but i bought a few still though as for the price they are selling now, it is quite value for money.

Just came back from East Coast PML, New 3 Series Garmin GPS consist of 2 parts: 1) GPS & Cradle, 2) Metal hook. Unfortunately, only Alexandra PML carry stock for the metal hook, and even EC PML staff wasn't sure about shape of the metal hook.

The metal hook cost approx $105 excluding installation..

Need to go down to Alexandra to find out...

For folks who don't like suction cup or drilling dashboard, maybe you want to check out Garmin's bean bag holder for your GPS. Bean bag sits on top of dashboard (solid and doesn't move around). Got mine at SimLim for $70.

JuzMe;400678 said:
For folks who don't like suction cup or drilling dashboard, maybe you want to check out Garmin's bean bag holder for your GPS. Bean bag sits on top of dashboard (solid and doesn't move around). Got mine at SimLim for $70.

Just bought my 'bean bag' at Sim Lim also. Works great, a very good alternative to drilling and suction caps.

Shop name is Perfect Watch, on the ground floor, dunno the unit number but I think you should be able to find. They sell all the Garmin stuff there.

the nuvi 760 will be quite a good buy now as well...its a premium model of garmin and prices came down quite abit lately.

715;400769 said:
Just bought my 'bean bag' at Sim Lim also. Works great, a very good alternative to drilling and suction caps.
Glad to hear you like it too. Much better than suction holders. Bean bag sits nicer and very steady, and it looks good too :)

I've got the 205w, also looking to buy the metal hook thing to install my current unit neatly onto the dash,. Who to contact? also, whats the part number?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubsurf

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back