Garmin GPS Holder

Re: Garmin GPS Holder

I have it above the air-con vent. Made a bracket and stick it with double-sided tape. Hard-wired to cig-lighter socket. I have a 3-hole cig-lighter extension block with on-off switch with LED lights.

Wow... great work.. did you do it yourself? May I know where you got the holder from? And how much it cost? Is the double sided tape able to hold up the Garmin? How long have you got it installed? Thanks again for your input.. its really a good option..

Hi guys I just joined this forum today. MY bmw316i is arriving in two weeks time. i was wondering, I have a Garmin 1460 with a friction mount from my old car, I cant possibly place it on the dashboard as f30 has a computer screen on it in the middle. I have been reading this thread and I realized that the proclip seems to be very useful and neat. Does PML sell such contraption? Or can I only buy it from US?(It cost 100 dollars for the dashboard clip mount)? Anyone here got any kang tao?

noskcaj;986284 said:
I heard it's an overseas product. Bought in bulk by PML at a special price.

You mean i can actually purchase it from pml? I just bought the proclip usa online with the garmin mount... Cost me 90sgd...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinbetworld

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back